As a world-recognised centre of clinical excellence and research, Cleveland Clinic is expanding its global footprint to London in 2021. Through collaboration and learning, Cleveland Clinic London will combine the best of Cleveland Clinic with the best of UK Healthcare.
Reporting to the Billing Team Lead, the Senior Billing Officer will support the optimisation of all billing activities within the Revenue Cycle Team. In this hands-on role, the post holder will have comprehensive knowledge of hospital billing processes and will be an adaptable team player. Acting as an ambassador, the Senior Billing Officer will have an enhanced level of responsibility to assist and mentor new and existing team members.
What we need from you:
• Ensure that patient accounts are billed accurately on a timely basis, in line with billing agreements and department targets
• Work alongside management to review and monitor reports/dashboards/KPIs ensuring that high standards are maintained
• Review unbilled accounts, produce and send/submit bills for hospital charges and consultant fees to patients and third party payers
• Reconcile daily claim files transmitted to Health code and action failed claims
• Act as a representative to the organisation on all billing issues
“Cleveland Clinic London is committed to supporting the health and well-being of all caregivers with a comprehensive umbrella of services. As a CCL caregiver, you’re committed to providing world-class care and service to our patients — and we’re committed to providing world-class healthcare benefits for our caregivers and their families."
What we can offer you:
• 25 days Annual leave plus 8 days Bank holiday a year
• Auto-Enrolment of 5% pension ~ Cleveland contribute 10%
• Gym facilities located within our Admin Office Building at a discounted rate
• Seasonal Ticket Loans
• Private Medical Insurance
• Free Flu jabs and eye tests
If you feel you have the right skillset for this role, please apply directly with your CV today.