As a world-recognised centre of clinical excellence and research, Cleveland Clinic is expanding its global footprint to London in 2021. Through collaboration and learning, Cleveland Clinic London will combine the best of Cleveland Clinic with the best of UK Healthcare.
The Credit Control Team Leader will have the ability to lead and inspire the team in providing a highly efficient collections service. You will be required to promote a culture of flexibility, ownership and teamwork and support team members with their development through training and mentoring.
Reporting to the Business Office Manager, the post holder will support the optimisation of billing and collection activities within the Revenue Cycle Team.
What we need from you:
• Day-to-day management of the Credit Control, Cash Allocation and Cashier functions. This includes setting and monitoring performance objectives and providing feedback
• Work alongside management to review and monitor reports/dashboards/KPIs ensuring that high standards are maintained
• Supervise and undertake, timely follow up of outstanding debts and the allocation of payments received
• Prepare monthly list of accounts ready to be approved and assigned to external Collection Agency
• Supervise, or undertake, invoicing of patient and consultant’s accounts
“Cleveland Clinic London is committed to supporting the health and well-being of all caregivers with a comprehensive umbrella of services. As a CCL caregiver, you’re committed to providing world-class care and service to our patients — and we’re committed to providing world-class healthcare benefits for our caregivers and their families."
What we can offer you:
• 25 days Annual leave plus 8 days Bank holiday a year
• Auto-Enrolment of 5% pension ~ Cleveland contribute 10%
• Gym facilities located within our Admin Office Building at a discounted rate
• Seasonal Ticket Loans
• Private Medical Insurance
• Free Flu jabs and eye tests
If you feel you have the right skillset for this role, please apply directly with your CV today.