As a world-recognised centre of clinical excellence and research, Cleveland Clinic is expanding its global footprint to London in 2021. Through collaboration and learning, Cleveland Clinic London will combine the best of Cleveland Clinic with the best of UK Healthcare.
Reporting to the Credit Control Team Leader, the Senior Credit Controller will support the optimisation of collection activities within the Revenue Cycle Team. In this hands-on role the duties are varied and will include developing strong customer relationships, reducing aged debt, cash collection/processing and dealing with queries. Acting as an ambassador within the team, the Senior Credit Controller will have an enhanced level of responsibility to assist and mentor new and existing team members.
What we need from you:
• Under the direction of the Credit Control Team Leader, you will be responsible for ensuring that daily collection activities are performed timely and to a high standard
• Acting as a subject matter and technical expert, you will assist in providing ongoing training and guidance to the team
• Monitor collections metrics using dashboards to drill down into data presented in the components
• Assist with development and maintenance of procedures and training materials
• Act as a representative to the organisation on all collections issues
“Cleveland Clinic London is committed to supporting the health and well-being of all caregivers with a comprehensive umbrella of services. As a CCL caregiver, you’re committed to providing world-class care and service to our patients — and we’re committed to providing world-class healthcare benefits for our caregivers and their families."
What we can offer you:
• 25 days Annual leave plus 8 days Bank holiday a year
• Auto-Enrolment of 5% pension ~ Cleveland contribute 10%
• Gym facilities located within our Admin Office Building at a discounted rate
• Seasonal Ticket Loans
• Private Medical Insurance
• Free Flu jabs and eye tests
If you feel you have the right skillset for this role, please apply directly with your CV today.