As a world-recognised centre of clinical excellence and research, Cleveland Clinic is expanding its global footprint to London in 2021. Through collaboration and learning, Cleveland Clinic London will combine the best of Cleveland Clinic with the best of UK Healthcare.
The Contact Centre Advisor, supported by the Contact Centre Senior, is responsible for all outpatient scheduling activity. An excellent communicator and adaptable team player, they will act as a first point of contact to CCL, dealing with all outpatient enquiries. The Contact Centre Advisor will be responsible for the accurate and timely collection of all demographic and financial data required prior to the outpatient visit delivering excellent customer service in a busy hospital environment.
What we need from you:
• Facilitate all scheduling requirements to ensure a highly efficient, customer focused outpatient booking service
• Work proactively and collaboratively to ensure all patients with outstanding registration data are contacted and scheduling is completed in accordance with agreed time scales
• Liaise with insurance companies and other payers to ensure relevant authorisation is in place
• Cross train across all areas of Patient Access as required
• Assign incomplete bookings as appropriate to the pre-registration work queue for completion (demographic and financial information)
“Cleveland Clinic London is committed to supporting the health and well-being of all caregivers with a comprehensive umbrella of services. As a CCL caregiver, you’re committed to providing world-class care and service to our patients — and we’re committed to providing world-class healthcare benefits for our caregivers and their families."
What we can offer you:
• 25 days Annual leave plus 8 days Bank holiday a year
• Auto-Enrolment of 5% pension ~ Cleveland contribute 10%
• Gym facilities located within our Admin Office Building at a discounted rate
• Seasonal Ticket Loans
• Private Medical Insurance
• Free Flu jabs and eye tests
Role Closes 14th March 2021
Role Start date 5th July 2021