As a world-recognised centre of clinical excellence and research, Cleveland Clinic is expanding its global footprint to London in 2021. Through collaboration and learning, Cleveland Clinic London will combine the best of Cleveland Clinic with the best of UK Healthcare.
The Pre-Registration Officer, supported by the Pre-Registration Supervisor, is responsible for the accurate collection of outstanding demographic and financial information for all outpatients, day cases and inpatients. An excellent communicator and adaptable team player, the Pre-Registration Officer will also provide cost estimates to self-pay patients, contributing to the delivery of an excellent patient experience, ensuring as much registration information as possible is obtained and verified in advance of the patient visit.
What we need from you:
• Accurately and efficiently process all outstanding demographic and financial information for outpatients, day cases and inpatients
• Monitor the Pre-Registration work queues, ensuring patients are prioritised in date order and that any urgent cases are actioned promptly
• Liaise with insurance providers and other third party payers in order to complete verification of information provided and resolve any payment or guarantor issues
• Ensure all outstanding patients are contacted and the appropriate documentation is sent in accordance with the patient’s communication preferences
• Communicate effectively with other relevant departments to deliver a seamless patient journey in all cases
“Cleveland Clinic London is committed to supporting the health and well-being of all caregivers with a comprehensive umbrella of services. As a CCL caregiver, you’re committed to providing world-class care and service to our patients — and we’re committed to providing world-class healthcare benefits for our caregivers and their families."
What we can offer you:
• 25 days Annual leave plus 8 days Bank holiday a year
• Auto-Enrolment of 5% pension ~ Cleveland contribute 10%
• Gym facilities located within our Admin Office Building at a discounted rate
• Seasonal Ticket Loans
• Private Medical Insurance
• Free Flu jabs and eye tests
Role Closes 14th March 2021
Role Start date 5th July 2021