As a world-recognised centre of clinical excellence and research, Cleveland Clinic is expanding its global footprint to London in 2021. Through collaboration and learning, Cleveland Clinic London will combine the best of Cleveland Clinic with the best of UK Healthcare.
The Global Patient Services Pre-Registration Officer, supported by the Pre-Registration Supervisor and the Global Patient Services team, is responsible for the accurate collection of outstanding demographic and financial information, with a particular focus on Cleveland Clinic London’s international patients. The Global Patient Services Pre-Registration Officer will be an excellent communicator and adaptable team player who will also provide cost estimates to self-pay patients.
The Global Patient Services Pre-Registration Officer will contribute to the delivery of an excellent patient experience, ensuring as much registration information as possible is obtained and verified in advance of the patient visit.
What we need from you:
• Accurately and efficiently process all outstanding demographic and financial information for outpatients, day cases and inpatients
• Liaise with Embassies to ensure relevant Letters of Guarantee are in place in accordance with CCL policies
• Monitor the Pre-Registration work queues, ensuring patients are prioritised in date order and that any urgent cases are actioned promptly
• Provide self-pay estimates and quotations and collect payments due prior to patient visit
• Complete mandatory education and training in order to maintain organisation and department specific competencies and requirements
“Cleveland Clinic London is committed to supporting the health and well-being of all caregivers with a comprehensive umbrella of services. As a CCL caregiver, you’re committed to providing world-class care and service to our patients — and we’re committed to providing world-class healthcare benefits for our caregivers and their families."
What we can offer you:
• 25 days Annual leave plus 8 days Bank holiday a year
• Auto-Enrolment of 5% pension - Cleveland contribute 10% through Salary Exchange
• Private Medical Insurance
• Gym facilities located within our Admin Office Building at a discounted rate
• Seasonal Ticket Loans
If you feel you are suited to this role please apply directly with your CV today.
Role closing 14th March 2021.
Role starting 5th July 2021.