As a world-recognised centre of clinical excellence and research, Cleveland Clinic is expanding its global footprint to London in 2021. Through collaboration and learning, Cleveland Clinic London will combine the best of Cleveland Clinic with the best of UK Healthcare.
The Registration/Cashier Officer, supported by the Registration/Cashier Supervisor, is a dynamic patient-facing role committed to delivering a warm welcome to all patients on their arrival at Cleveland Clinic London. The Registration/Cashier Officer will contribute to the delivery of an exceptional patient experience, ensuring all outpatients are fully registered on arrival. A varied and multi-faceted role, as well as providing patient information and answering any questions or queries our patients may have about any aspect of their visit, the Registration/Cashier Officer will be responsible for the accurate collection and verification of all outstanding demographic and financial information, including insurance authorisations and/or payments.
What we need from you:
• Ensure any outstanding patient demographic and financial information is complete at the point of check-in
• Liaise with insurance companies and other third party payers as required to ensure relevant authorisation is in place
• Management of cash drawer and compliance with cash reconciliation and other cash management processes and policies
• Promote and encourage sign up to the CCL MyChart App to enable patients to manage their own healthcare information
• Follow hospital and department policies and procedures with special attention to attendance and punctuality, confidentiality, dress code and display of ID badge
“Cleveland Clinic London is committed to supporting the health and well-being of all caregivers with a comprehensive umbrella of services. As a CCL caregiver, you’re committed to providing world-class care and service to our patients — and we’re committed to providing world-class healthcare benefits for our caregivers and their families."
What we can offer you:
• 25 days Annual leave plus 8 days Bank holiday a year
• Auto-Enrolment of 5% pension ~ Cleveland contribute 10%
• Gym facilities located within our Admin Office Building at a discounted rate
• Seasonal Ticket Loans
• Private Medical Insurance
• Free Flu jabs and eye tests
If you feel you are suited to this role then please apply directly with your CV today.
Role closing 14th March 2021.
Role start date 5th July 2021.