As a world-recognised Centre of clinical excellence and research, Cleveland Clinic is expanding its global footprint to London in 2021. Through collaboration and learning, Cleveland Clinic London will combine the best of Cleveland Clinic with the best of UK Healthcare.
The Front of House Assistant is the front-line ambassador for Cleveland Clinic London fulfilling the following role types: Porter, Valet and Concierge. You will act as the first point of contact to welcome and assist all patients, visitors and caregivers.
Please note this is not exclusively a Reception or Front of House restaurant position in terms of responsibilities.
The role will cover a wide variety of logistical and administrative duties, the core duty being patient transportation and support across our central London sites. You can expect driving and manual support as a significant component of your role. Additional duties will include: visitor assistance, valet parking, mailroom and high-touch concierge services.
The ideal candidate will be caring, compassionate with a patient-focused mindset.
Experience desired: (full in-house training will be provided)
• Experience in assisting patients/visitors within a supportive role
• Experience in Front of House roles within healthcare or hospitality
• Proven ability to work independently or as part of a team
• SIA Frontline security license preferred
• Driving license preferred
• 37.5 hours per week
• Monday to Sunday - Shift work will be required on a Rota basis (including evenings and nights)
• Overtime available
• The role requires rotation within and between central London Cleveland Clinic locations
What we can offer you:
• 33 days Annual Leave (including 8 days Bank holiday)
• Auto-Enrolment of 5% pension ~ Cleveland contribute 10%
• Gym facilities located within our Admin Office Building at a discounted rate
• Seasonal Ticket Loans
• Private Medical Insurance
• Free Flu jabs and eye tests
• Dental Cover
The opening of Cleveland Clinic London will create many opportunities for professionals within our Front of House Team. We will be recruiting for a number of roles, including but not limited to:
• Front of House Supervisors
• Front of House Shift Leader
• Front of House Assistants
• Full time and Part time roles available
We will be recruiting a number of roles throughout 2021 both immediate hires and we will also be registering interest for future positions.
If you are interested in being considered for any of the roles listed at Cleveland Clinic London, please apply with your CV today.
One of our Talent Partners will arrange to discuss the position with you and next steps. This will provide you with regular updates and job alerts, but when registering please ensure you also register for these alerts. Please follow us on social media for regular job updates, open days and current events.