Cleveland Clinic is one of the leading providers of specialised medical care in the world, focused on providing clinical excellence and superior patient outcomes.
Our state of the art 184-bed hospital is due to open and begin treating patients in 2022.
Our “Patients First” philosophy will be at the heart of Cleveland Clinic London and the goal of our team is to create an environment that delivers world-class clinical care.
Cleveland Clinic London are looking for Healthcare Assistants with either Acute, Perioperative or ICU experience.
The Healthcare Assistant will primarily be involved in assisting nursing Caregivers and providing direct patient care, as well as ensuring the safety and well-being of patients and always working in a manner that promotes privacy and dignity.
You will be:
• Responsible for providing High levels of care basic nursing care to patients under the directions and supervision of trained nursing caregiver
• Reporting abnormal findings or changes in physical, mental and emotional conditions
• Assist with the transfer of patients within Departments or floor using the correct moving and handling techniques
• Able to act as a role model, ensuring the reputation of the nursing profession is upheld
• Responsible for maintaining patient confidentiality, privacy and dignity at all times
• Participating effectively at the Quality improvements initiatives for the ward ensures that the Ward KPI’s are achieved and are aligned with CCL quality standard
• Ensuring a safe environment for patients, staff and visitors following the guidelines of risk management. Proactively reporting incidents, risks and/or failings taking responsibility to minimise these
• Able to provide basic life support
• The holder of an NVQ level 3 or higher; Care Certificate
“Cleveland Clinic London is committed to supporting the health and well-being of all caregivers with a comprehensive umbrella of services. As a CCL caregiver, you’re committed to providing world-class care and service to our patients and we’re committed to providing world-class healthcare benefits for our caregivers and their families."
We offer a selection of benefits including:
• Highly Competitive Auto-Enrolment Pension Scheme
• World-class training and development opportunities
• Private Medical Insurance
We also provide pre-Interview Coaching sessions to support inclusive hiring.
As an equal opportunities employer, we aspire to work together to promote a more inclusive work environment, which represents our commitment to celebrate diversity.
“Let’s deliver World Class care together!”