Who are we?
Cleveland Clinic is one of the leading providers of specialised medical care in the world, focused on providing clinical excellence and superior patient outcomes for almost 6 million patient visits per year across more than 200 locations. We employ over 65,000 caregivers worldwide and continue to drive innovation in healthcare.
We opened our first healthcare facility in London in 2021 and our state-of-the art 184 bed hospital in 2022. With over 100 years of history, our “Patients First” philosophy will be at the heart of Cleveland Clinic London and the goal of our team is to create an environment that continues to delivers world-class clinical care.
What are we looking for?
Cleveland Clinic London are looking for a Senior Neuro Scrub Practitioner to join our Theatres department.
What will your duties include?
- Demonstrate clinical expertise in the care of any patients receiving treatment in the department.
- Assess, plan, implement and evaluate the needs of patients on an ongoing basis, co-ordinating the care given by all members of the clinical team.
- Act as a resource person to others, providing accurate information, advice and support to the multidisciplinary team, patients and their relatives.
- Ensure that accurate records are maintained reflecting both changes in the patient’s condition and the treatment delivered. .
- Uphold high standards of perioperative care, according to existing policies and procedures.
What we need from you?
- Nursing registration (First Level) through the Nursing & Midwifery Council (NMC) required.
- Post-registration qualification relevant to functional specialty i.e. Scrub Practitioner, at least 12 months UK experience within this seniority, preferred
- No restrictions to practice on NMC record or HCPC record
What we can offer you?
We are offering an array of benefits to compliment working for a not-for-profit market leader, some of our benefits include:
- 25 days Annual leave plus 8 days Bank holiday a year
- Auto-Enrolment of 5% pension - Cleveland contribute 10% through Salary Exchange
- Private Medical Insurance and Private Dental Insurance
- Life Assurance
- Discounted gym facilities in our Admin Office Building
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Seasonal Ticket Loans
If you would like to know more, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or click apply below.
Please see Important Information below:
Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Check
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions) Order (as amended) and as such it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) to check for any previous criminal convictions.
“Let’s deliver World Class care together!”
As an equal opportunities employer, we aspire to work together to promote a more inclusive work environment, which represents our commitment to celebrate diversity.