Critical Care Outreach Team Lead
Cleveland Clinic is one of the leading providers of specialised medical care in the world, focused on providing clinical excellence and superior patient outcomes.
Our first healthcare facility in London will be opening in 2021 followed by the opening of our 184 bed hospital in 2022.
Our “Patients First” philosophy will be at the heart of Cleveland Clinic London and the goal of our team is to create an environment that delivers world-class clinical care.
Cleveland Clinic London are looking for experienced Outreach Lead to join our team.
As a Critical Care Outreach Team Lead in the state-of-the-art 29 bed, Intensive Care Unit and 12 bed Acute Admissions Unit you will work as part of a multi-disciplinary team to provide safe, effective, efficient care for patients and relatives.
The Critical Care Outreach Team Lead role extends the critical care service outside the Intensive Care department. The outreach lead will use their advanced critical care nursing skills and knowledge to respond when needed 24 hours a day, seven days a week working across all inpatient areas of Cleveland Clinic London.
The Outreach Lead has the responsibility for leading an effective and proactive team, drive the delivery of high quality and innovative nursing practice consistent with regulatory and professional requirements
You will be:
• Working within the critical care team will be supporting sick patients who have recently left the Intensive Care Unit, and responding to those at risk of deterioration
• Build and maintain excellent working relationships with other departments to ensure a seamless services for our patients; support and train colleagues across CCL to help them develop their own skills at this field
• Implement national and CCL initiatives, demonstrate a systematic approach to policy and protocol development and review utilising best evidence
• Working across all inpatient areas of the CCL, the Outreach Lead will offer advanced critical care nursing skills to respond when needed and as part of the resuscitation team
• Carry out advanced assessment and care of deteriorating patients leading to early intervention
• NMC qualified
• Able to show you have completed the Adult Critical Care/Intensive Care Course or equivalent
• An ALS provider with an in date qualification
“Cleveland Clinic London is committed to supporting the health and well-being of all caregivers with a comprehensive umbrella of services. As a CCL caregiver, you’re committed to providing world-class care and service to our patients — and we’re committed to providing world-class healthcare benefits for our caregivers and their families."
We offer a selection of benefits including:
• Highly Competitive Auto-Enrolment Pension Scheme
• World-class training and development opportunities
• Private Medical Insurance
We also provide pre-Interview Coaching sessions to support inclusive hiring.
As an equal opportunities employer, we aspire to work together to promote a more inclusive work environment, which represents our commitment to celebrate diversity.
“Let’s deliver World Class care together!”