Who are we?
Cleveland Clinic is one of the leading providers of specialised medical care in the world, focused on providing clinical excellence and superior patient outcomes for almost 6 million patient visits per year across more than 200 locations. We employ over 65,000 caregivers worldwide and continue to drive innovation in healthcare.
We opened our first healthcare facility in London in 2021 and our state-of-the art 184 bed hospital in 2022. With over 100 years of history, our “Patients First” philosophy will be at the heart of Cleveland Clinic London and the goal of our team is to create an environment that continues to delivers world-class clinical care
What are we looking for?
Cleveland Clinic London are looking for experienced Staff Nurses with experience in an Inpatient setting with Neurosurgery.
As a Staff Nurse in our Neurosurgery rehab team, you will work as a part of a specialist team to provide safe, effective, efficient care for patients and relatives.
What will your duties include?
• Provide direct nursing care to patients in accordance with CCL’s established policies, procedures and protocols.
• Monitor, record and communicate patient condition as appropriate.
• Is able to prioritise nursing care, recognise deterioration in a patient’s condition and escalate to the senior nursing team/clinicians immediately.
• Evaluate, update and revise plan of care to facilitate achievement of planned and expected outcomes
• Adhere to the NMC code of conduct and acts as the patient advocate at all times.
• Participate effectively at the Quality improvements initiatives for the ward ensures that the Ward KPI’s are achieved and are aligned with CCL quality standards.
What we need from you?
• Nursing Bachelor’s Degree.
• Must be willing to undertake relevant post-registration courses.
• Current nursing registration (First Level) through the Nursing & Midwifery Council (NMC) required, with no restrictions to practice.
• Demonstrable clinical experience in the Neuro care field.
What we can offer you?
We are offering an array of benefits to compliment working for a not-for-profit market leader, some of our benefits include:
• 25 days Annual leave plus 8 days Bank holiday a year
• Auto-Enrolment of 5% pension - Cleveland contribute 10% through Salary Exchange
• Private Medical Insurance and Private Dental Insurance
• Life Assurance
• Discounted gym facilities in our Admin Office Building
• Employee Assistance Programme
• Seasonal Ticket Loans
If you would like to know more, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or click apply below.
Please see Important Information below:
Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Check
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions) Order (as amended) and as such it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) to check for any previous criminal convictions.
“Let’s deliver World Class care together!”
As an equal opportunities employer, we aspire to work together to promote a more inclusive work environment, which represents our commitment to celebrate diversity.