Cleveland Clinic is one of the leading providers of specialised medical care in the world, focused on providing clinical excellence and superior patient outcomes.
Our first healthcare facility in London will be opening in 2021 followed by the opening of our 184-bed hospital in 2022.
Our “Patients First” philosophy will be at the heart of Cleveland Clinic London and the goal of our team is to create an environment that delivers world-class clinical care.
As we enter 2021, we are hiring a Clinical Nurse Specialist in Gynaecology to join our team.
The scope of this lead role is broad, working closely with Consultants in the development of the service, embedding and maintaining appropriate standards of care, pre-assessment, in-patient and follow-up care with patients post discharge
What we need from you:
• Puts quality at the heart of practice by delivering evidence based individualised and personalised care through holistic needs assessment, care planning and evaluation of care and all care interventions
• Acts as an autonomous practitioner for a clinical caseload, throughout the patient journey working to coordinate care and provide easy access for ongoing support for patients and caregivers
• Provides clinical expertise, specialist advice and support across service boundaries
• Able to provide specialist education and training to caregivers involved in patient care
• Post graduate qualification within speciality required
• NMC registration
• Previous experience as a Gynaecology Nurse Specialist
“Cleveland Clinic London is committed to supporting the health and well-being of all caregivers with a comprehensive umbrella of services. As a CCL caregiver, you’re committed to providing world-class care and service to our patients — and we’re committed to providing world-class healthcare benefits for our caregivers and their families."
We offer a selection of benefits including:
• Highly Competitive Auto-Enrolment Pension Scheme
• World-class training and development opportunities
• Private Medical Insurance
We also provide pre-Interview Coaching sessions to support inclusive hiring.
As an equal opportunities employer, we aspire to work together to promote a more inclusive work environment, which represents our commitment to celebrate diversity.
“Let’s deliver World Class care together!”