Cleveland Clinic is one of the leading providers of specialised medical care in the world, focused on providing clinical excellence and superior patient outcomes.
Our first healthcare facility in London is located in Portland Place and is a dedicated and state of the art outpatient facility which will be opened in September 2021.
Our “Patients First” philosophy will be at the heart of Cleveland Clinic London and the goal of our team is to create an environment that delivers world-class clinical care.
We are now recruiting for a General Manager to oversee all of our Outpatient Clinics in London including the Portland Place site, as well as an Outpatients Facility within our hospital in the heart of Belgravia.
The General Manager of the Outpatients facility will support the Director of Acute and Ambulatory Care in delivering key performance targets. This is an exciting role with the opportunity to hire and lead an effective and proactive teams across more than one site..
The General Manager will ensure the professional nursing practice and delivery of care is aligned to the Cleveland Clinic London mission and values.
You will be:
- The lead across Cleveland Clinic London (CCL) teams and actively influence and develop a culture of leadership, continuously improving patient experience, care and outcomes
- Influencing competent best practice, empowering and developing nursing staff to enable growth ensuring compliance to goals and agreed KPI’s
- Responsible for continuously monitoring and documenting the patients’ conditions and effectiveness of care and interventions
- Responsible for assessing educational needs of patients and significant others considering cultural needs and other special concerns
- Able to manage the recruitment for the facility
- Working with the Director of Acute and Ambulatory Care sets unit KPIs as part of the organisational goals and monitors compliance
- Able to identify and encourage potential nurse leaders within area of responsibility and across the organisation
- Competent to articulate our vision across different groups of staff, patients and their families/carers developing strong partnerships to achieve our goals.
- Acting as an inspiring role model demonstrating effective leadership within a complex work environment
- Creating a climate of support and cooperation, a culture of shared accountability across the organisation whilst holding individuals to account where there is non-compliance
- Able to identify opportunities to integrate and innovate care delivery
- Experienced as a Senior Manager and Leader in NHS/Private Healthcare
- The holder of a degree in Healthcare
“Cleveland Clinic London is committed to supporting the health and well-being of all caregivers with a comprehensive umbrella of services. As a CCL caregiver, you’re committed to providing world-class care and service to our patients and we’re committed to providing world-class healthcare benefits for our caregivers and their families."
We offer a selection of benefits including:
- Highly Competitive Auto-Enrolment Pension Scheme
- World-class training and development opportunities
- Private Medical Insurance
We also provide pre-Interview Coaching sessions to support inclusive hiring.
As an equal opportunities employer, we aspire to work together to promote a more inclusive work environment, which represents our commitment to celebrate diversity.
“Let’s deliver World Class care together!”