As a world-recognised centre of clinical excellence and research, Cleveland Clinic is expanding its global footprint to London in 2021. Through collaboration and learning, Cleveland Clinic London will combine the best of Cleveland Clinic with the best of UK Healthcare.
Reporting to the Head of Reward, the HR Analyst (Systems) will work closely with different business areas and stakeholders including HR Business Partners to identify business needs, problems and provide analytical solutions.
The HR Analyst (Systems) is responsible for ensuring monthly payroll reporting is completed timely and accurately. A key element of the role is coordination with Benefits and Timekeeping to ensure membership records are correct and timecards completed and approved in line with agreed timetable.
The role will also requires constantly evaluating and questioning activities and look for areas of improvement with regard to payroll, benefits and timekeeping.
What we need from you:
• Ensure data entered into HRIS and Time and Attendance Systems is in correct format and all relevant data fields are populated in accordance with CCL policy and statutory regulations.
• Produce weekly, monthly and quarterly reports using HR and Time and Attendance systems
• Check that employee records for payroll purposes will pass HMRC validation checks and identify any issues around the application of PAYE tax code, NIC letter and benefit elections, including the workplace pension plan.
• Monitor and forecast employee benefit costs, escalating to Compensation Manager where necessary.
• Support to Statutory Financial Audit and external tax team on tax matters
• Demonstrable ability to extract data and present clear, well-structured reports and briefs
• Works well under pressure and deadline orientated.
• Kronos experience Desirable
• Reliable, with adherence to confidentiality dictations given the nature of working with (HR) confidential data
“Cleveland Clinic London is committed to supporting the health and well-being of all caregivers with a comprehensive umbrella of services. As a CCL caregiver, you’re committed to providing world-class care and service to our patients — and we’re committed to providing world-class healthcare benefits for our caregivers and their families."
What we can offer you:
• 25 days Annual leave plus 8 days Bank holiday a year
• Auto-Enrolment of 5% pension ~ Cleveland contribute 10%
• Gym facilities located within our Admin Office Building at a discounted rate
• Seasonal Ticket Loans
• Private Medical Insurance
• Maternity, Paternity, Adoption and Sickness pay
• Free eye tests and Flu Jabs
If you feel this role is best suited to you then please apply directly with your CV today.