Are you a forward thinking, innovative, approachable leader with experience in Health & Social Care sector? Yes? You could be just who we’re looking for!
Our amazing Dundee, Perth, Fife and West Lothian branch are on the lookout for a new Service Manager to join them on a permanent full-time (39 hours per week) basis covering our Fife & Perth services. It’s an exciting time to join our team as our services continue to grow and evolve across both areas.
As Service Manager, you will coach, mentor and support the development of your staff team and be committed to developing positive relationships with the people we support, their family and carers and other stakeholders.
Providing support to our Branch Leader, you will lead your services, ensuring the delivery of high quality support and lead in the continuous improvement of the them. You will also work collaboratively with other managers in the branch to ensure consistency and sharing of good practice. In addition, you will support your team(s) in attending meetings and reviews as required, developing personal plans, and ensure that the service is designed to support the people we support to achieve their identified goals and outcomes.
We need you to bring: -
- A passion for delivering excellent person centred care and support
- A caring and professional attitude
- Brilliant communication skills; both written and verbal
- A positive attitude to problem solving
- The ability to work on your own initiative
- The ability to work collaboratively as a helpful, positive member of a Team
- Confidence in the use of technology
- Excellent language and numeracy skills
- Excellent planning, organising and time management skills
- The ability to respond flexibly to emerging and changing circumstances
Shift patterns will usually be worked Monday-Friday, however there may be occasions where we will need you to flexible to work evenings and weekends due to the needs of our services. On call duties on will also be a requirement on a rotational basis.
Sound interesting? What are you waiting for? Apply today, we can't wait to hear from you!
Have any questions? If you'd like to find out more, please contact Nikki O’Brien on 07825050030.
We are looking to fill this vacancy as soon as possible, so reserve the right to close this advert early if we find a suitable candidate before the closing date.
Cornerstone welcomes applications from all sections of the community and actively seeks to increase the diversity of our workforce.