Are you a forward thinking, responsive, approachable leader with experience in supporting individuals with various additional support needs? If yes, you could be who we are looking for.
We have an exciting opportunity for a motivated and understanding individual to join our teams in the Borders as a full-time Team Leader on a permanent basis.
As Team Leader, you will coach, mentor and support the development of your staff team and be committed to developing positive relationships with the people we support, their family & carers and other stakeholders.
Providing support to the Project Leader and Service manager, you will attend meetings and reviews as required, be involved in developing and improving our existing services and prepare personal plans. Part of your role will also include developing staff rotas and providing support to your teams.
What we need you to bring;
- A proven track record of delivering high quality, person-centred support.
- Great written, verbal and listening skills.
- A proven record of building and maintaining positive and professional relationships with supported individuals, their families and other stakeholders.
- Confidence in the use of technology and all Microsoft applications.
- The ability to resolve conflict effectively.
- A commitment to complete a PDA in Management, which is a requirement for the role.
- A driving licence and access to a vehicle
As our services run 24/7 our teams work flexible hours to meet service needs which may mean occasional weekend and evening shifts.
Sound interesting? Then we'd love to hear from you.
Interested in hearing more? The get in contact with Andrew Will by calling 07973624121.
Shortlisted candidates will be invited along to a virtual interview on Friday 14th May via Zoom.