Where to find us
Corps Security is the leading specialist security solutions provider and is one of the most respected companies in the UK market.
Since our establishment in 1859, Corps Security has been committed to treating its people well, and this means we offer some of the most attractive pay and benefits in the industry and have some of the best staff retention levels.
Corps Security is currently recruiting for a SIA Licenced Security Officer to be based at one of our prestigious client’s premises.
To provide security and support duties in a professional and courteous manner in line with both the client requirements and Corps Security’s policies and procedures.
- Excellent communication skills and a strong customer focus.
- Must hold a valid SIA Frontline Licence.
- Intermediate level PC Skills ( MS Office)
- 5 year checkable work/career history. All applicants will be vetted in line with industry standards – BS7858
- Liaise on a daily basis with staff + the client and operational management teams.
- Support the fulfilment of the contracted/business objectives, through the range of duty assignments which will involve security and support duties.
- Ensure safety of customers and all staff.
- Contribute as a team member to ensure a positive customer experience for all visitors/customers.
- Always be vigilant when on site and report/escalate any concerns as appropriate
- Provide a professional and courteous front of house service and greet all visitors upon arrival
- Monitor CCTV and security alarm systems
- Responsible for updating the Daily Occurrence Book with any activities on site
- Patrol the premises using mobile devices following set patrol routes
- Reporting any incidents discovered and any health and safety issues found whilst on patrol
- Record vehicles entering the premises
- Check documentation to ensure vehicles are expected
- Perform security searches on the vehicles and access control
- Perform searches in a controlled environment whilst providing excellent customer service and ensure all searches are recorded
Corps Security also offers a range of industry leading benefits, including:
- Company sick pay scheme
- Accrued Holiday
- Paid SIA license renewals
- Enhanced Maternity, Adoption and Paternity Leave Pay
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Access to high staff discounts & rewards scheme
- Excellent pension scheme
- Death in Service (£5,000)
- Award winning training opportunity
- Recruitment bonus scheme
- New business lead scheme
- Employee assistance programme
Diversity is important to Corps Security, we believe that each individual has unique talents to contribute to the business. We believe that creating an inclusive environment in which individuals are valued is fundamental to our business success and we are committed to working towards achieving this.
Corps Security adheres to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunities (“EEO”) benefits both the Company and its employees. EEO assists employees to develop to their full employment potential while the Company benefits from having a diverse and enthusiastic workforce.
Corps Security is committed to providing support to members of the armed forces, veterans and their families which is set out in the Armed Forces Community Covenant. Veterans are guaranteed an interview where their previous employer was the armed forces and who meet the minimum requirements for the position.
Under the current data protection legislation, we are required to notify you, as a candidate for employment with Corps Security, of certain information. Please go to our website www.corpssecurity.co.uk - ‘career’ section and familiarise yourself with the Privacy Notice (Recruitment). Please ensure you are happy with the content, before applying for one for our jobs.