Corps Security is the leading specialist security solutions provider and is one of the most respected companies in the UK market.
Since our establishment in 1859, Corps Security has been committed to treating its people well, and this means we offer some of the most attractive pay and benefits in the industry and have some of the best staff retention levels.
As a result of our continuing growth Corps Security is currently recruiting for a Business Support Officer to be based at our Bristol office to support our existing team.
To provide support in an administrative and compliance capacity to the business, ensuring all staff vetting is complete and appropriate documentation is obtained, verified and recorded.
- Excellent communication skills and a strong customer focus.
- Background in screening and vetting / pre-employment checks – desirable.
- Flexible approach towards working hours, to ensure operational requirements are met.
- 5 year checkable work/career history. All applicants will be vetted in line with industry standards.
- Intermediate MS Office Skills.
- To support the Compliance and Operations Support Manager, ensuring all vetting and referencing is complete for all colleagues and the correct documentation is recorded and filed in line with Corps Security procedures.
- To support Contracts Manager with portfolio.
- To carry out vetting procedures for new colleagues in accordance with Industry standards - BS 7858/7499, in order to conform to legislative requirements.
- To ensure accurate records are kept of all new starters and the documentation that needs to be received, and to update as and when this is completed.
- To support the co-ordination and administration of end-to-end recruitment processes for new colleagues, including licensing (where applicable) and training, to ensure an appropriate supply of competent and committed colleagues.
- To maintain data and personnel records in a confidential and professional manner, protecting the rights of the individual.
- To perform ad hoc administrative duties as directed.
- To assist the Business Administrator more generally with screening, vetting, filing and fielding telephone calls.
This role is hands on and will require involvement in issues on an hourly/daily basis. The role has some flexability in shifts and either 3 days at 8 hours, or 4 days at 6 hours can be agreed upon potential offer.
Corps Security also offers a range of industry leading benefits, including:
- Company sick pay scheme
- Paid SIA license renewals
- Pension scheme
- Award winning training opportunity
- Recruitment bonus scheme
- New business lead scheme
- Employee assistance programme
Diversity is important to Corps Security, we believe that each individual has unique talents to contribute to the business. We believe that creating an inclusive environment in which individuals are valued is fundamental to our business success and we are committed to working towards achieving this.
Corps Security adheres to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunities (“EEO”) benefits both the Company and its employees. EEO assists employees to develop to their full employment potential while the Company benefits from having a diverse and enthusiastic workforce.
Under the current data protection legislation, we are required to notify you, as a candidate for employment with Corps Security, of certain information. Please go to our website www.corpssecurity.co.uk - ‘career’ section and familiarise yourself with the Privacy Notice (Recruitment). Please ensure you are happy with the content, before applying for one for our jobs.