Corps Security is the leading specialist security solutions provider and is one of the most respected companies in the UK market.
Since our establishment in 1859, Corps Security has been committed to treating its people well, and this means we offer some of the most attractive pay and benefits in the industry and have some of the best staff retention levels.
Corps Security is currently recruiting for a SIA Licenced Area Support Security Officer.
As an Area Support Security Officer you will be trained and required to work at a number of our clients' premises in the Reading, Baisingstoke and Bracknell areas (incl Heathrow) to provide security and support duties in a professional and courteous manner in line with both the client requirements and Corps Security’s policies and procedures.
An Area Support Security Officer will be required to travel to support a varied portfolio of sites to support our clients’ operations and be highly flexible in their work availability and may be required to attend duties at short notice; shifts include days nights and weekends.
Environments for this position will vary from operations involving warehouse distribution centres to corporate and hospitality service requirements
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and a strong customer focus.
- Must hold a valid SIA Frontline Licence.
- Intermediate level PC Skills ( MS Office)
- 5 year checkable work/career history. All applicants will be vetted in line with industry standards (BS7858)
- Must have own transport and be willing to cover area sites.
- Smart appearance and confidence in dealing with the public
- Excellent time management skills and knowledge of security systems
- Liaise on a daily basis with staff + the client and operational management teams.
- Support the fulfilment of the contracted/business objectives, through the range of duty assignments which will involve security and support duties.
- Ensure safety of customers and all staff.
- Contribute as a team member to ensure a positive customer experience for all visitors/customers.
- This role is hands on and will require involvement in issues on an hourly/daily basis.
Corps Security also offers a range of industry leading benefits, including:
- Company sick pay
- Full company uniform (Paid for by Corps Security)
- Paid SIA license renewals
- Pension scheme
- Award winning training opportunity
- Recruitment bonus scheme
- New business lead scheme
- Employee assistance programme
Diversity is important to Corps Security, we believe that each individual has unique talents to contribute to the business. We believe that creating an inclusive environment in which individuals are valued is fundamental to our business success and we are committed to working towards achieving this.
Corps Security adheres to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunities (“EEO”) benefits both the Company and its employees. EEO assists employees to develop to their full employment potential while the Company benefits from having a diverse and enthusiastic workforce.
If you wish to apply for this role, please forward your CV and covering letter.
Under the current data protection legislation, we are required to notify you, as a candidate for employment with Corps Security, of certain information. Please go to our website www.corpssecurity.co.uk - ‘career’ section and familiarise yourself with the Privacy Notice (Recruitment). Please ensure you are happy with the content, before applying for one for our jobs.