Corps Monitoring, a division of Corps Security, is currently recruiting for a Permanent SIA Licenced CCTV Operator to be based from our Glasgow office.
To provide security and support duties in a professional and courteous manner in line with both the client requirements and Corps Montioring's policies and procedures.
- Excellent communication skills and a strong customer focus.
- Must hold a valid SIA Frontline CCTV Licence.
- Previous CCTV control room experience - desirable
- Intermediate level PC Skills ( MS Office)
- 5 year checkable work/career history. All applicants will be vetted in line with industry standards – BS7858
- Liaise on a daily basis with staff + the client and operational management teams.
- Support the fulfilment of the contracted/business objectives, through the range of duty assignments which will involve security and support duties.
- Ensure safety of customers and all staff.
- To operate, monitor and prioritise all security systems located within the Control Centre in an effective manner, ensuring that all work is undertaken in compliance with the site specific assignment instructions and current legislation.
- To operate and monitor the CCTV systems to activate and manage access control in line with the client requirements.
- To record all events and actions monitored from within the control room.
- To respond and react to any incidents or security issues that may arise.
- To monitor the CCTV system and report any faults through to line manager and in line with client requirements.
- To work alongside the emergency services and other security providers to ensure high standards.
- To produce written reports on incidents and occurrences in line with client requirements
- To perform ad hoc duties as directed.
This role is hands on and will require involvement in issues on an hourly/daily basis.
Corps Monitoring also offers a range of industry leading benefits, including:
- Company sick pay scheme
- Paid SIA license renewals
- Access to high st discounts & rewards scheme
- Access to private healthcare plans (Medicash)
- Company Pension scheme
- Award winning training opportunity
- Recruitment bonus scheme
- New business lead scheme
- Employee assistance programme
Diversity is important to Corps Security, we believe that each individual has unique talents to contribute to the business. We believe that creating an inclusive environment in which individuals are valued is fundamental to our business success and we are committed to working towards achieving this.
Corps Security adheres to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunities (“EEO”) benefits both the Company and its employees. EEO assists employees to develop to their full employment potential while the Company benefits from having a diverse and enthusiastic workforce.
Corps Security is committed to providing support to members of the armed forces, veterans and their families which is set out in the Armed Forces Community Covenant. Veterans are guaranteed an interview where their previous employer was the armed forces and who meet the minimum requirements for the position.
Under the current data protection legislation, we are required to notify you, as a candidate for employment with Corps Security, of certain information. Please go to our website www.corpssecurity.co.uk - ‘career’ section and familiarise yourself with the Privacy Notice (Recruitment). Please ensure you are happy with the content, before applying for one for our jobs.