Corps Security is the leading specialist security solutions provider and is one of the most respected companies in the UK market.
Since our establishment in 1859, Corps Security has been committed to treating its people well, and this means we offer some of the most attractive pay and benefits in the industry and have some of the best staff retention levels.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an Administrator to support our existing Operations team.
The ability to build strong relationships and work cross functionally with all departments is the key success of this role. In addition, provide support to colleagues and customers in the provision of security and business support services, within the region.
To provide full administrative and clerical support to the Regional Director & Operations Team, including Major Accounts.
- Excellent communication skills and a strong customer focus.
- Previous Security experience.
- Intermediate level PC Skills (MS Office)
- 5 year checkable work/career history. All applicants will be vetted in line with industry standards – BS7858
- Screening and Vetting,
- SIA Licence checks
- General Admin
- To assist the region with recruitment, by arranging for adverts to be posted, screening CVs (a high-risk contracts only)
- To track staff engagement, and co-ordinate staff matters processes.
- To liaise with Compliance team with regards to vetting, SIA licence, personal files various matters
- To assist with project ISO9001 and to drive site file compliance and transfer to tenders and contracts folders on SharePoint within the region, including Major Accounts
- To provide monthly reports, summarise shortfalls and highlight potential commercial risks to Regional Directors
- To drive Regional / Major Accounts Admin Projects – e.g. collating returns from all Regional Manager for central reports
- To support regional office requirements, e.g. organise couriers /stationary orders / setting up suppliers and to be a main point of contacts for operation team
- To support administration of Major Accounts, specifically in relation to invoicing (monthly / ATC)
- To support to Site Managers from Major Accounts on CMS functionality
- To support / drive Company’s various led projects, e.g. Systems Led / Process led etc.
- To audit personnel files
- To act as a point of contact for all regional related operational enquiries and to liaise with Operational Team and other departments
- Any other reasonable duties on request
Corps Security also offers a range of industry leading benefits, including:
- Company sick pay scheme
- Full company uniform (Paid for by Corps Security)
- Paid SIA license renewals
- Pension scheme
- Award winning training opportunity
- Recruitment bonus scheme
- New business lead scheme
- Employee assistance programme
Diversity is important to Corps Security, we believe that each individual has unique talents to contribute to the business. We believe that creating an inclusive environment in which individuals are valued is fundamental to our business success and we are committed to working towards achieving this.
Corps Security adheres to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunities (“EEO”) benefits both the Company and its employees. EEO assists employees to develop to their full employment potential while the Company benefits from having a diverse and enthusiastic workforce.
Under the current data protection legislation, we are required to notify you, as a candidate for employment with Corps Security, of certain information. Please go to our website www.corpssecurity.co.uk - ‘career’ section and familiarise yourself with the Privacy Notice (Recruitment). Please ensure you are happy with the content, before applying for one for our jobs.