Corps Security is the leading specialist security solutions provider and is one of the most respected companies in the UK market.
Since our establishment in 1859, Corps Security has been committed to treating its people well, and this means we offer some of the most attractive pay and benefits in the industry and have some of the best staff retention levels.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Security Supervisor to be based at one of our prestigious client’s premises.
The ability to manage the security team in providing an efficient, flexible and motivated team is pivotal to the success of this role.
Responsible for the overall management control of the sites’ security operation, ensuring our clients security requirements are met to a high standard and the management of the security team & site procedures are fulfilled.
- Excellent communication skills and a strong customer focus.
- Previous Security Supervisory experience – desirable
- A frontline Security Industry Authority (SIA) Licence is required for the role.
- Intermediate level PC Skills (MS Office)
- 5 year checkable work/career history. All applicants will be vetted in line with industry standards – BS7858
- To communicate any of the security staff’s issues to management.
- To ensure the schedules are communicated to management.
- To monitor lateness within his / her teams and to deal with issue accordingly ensuring the Manager is aware of details.
- To ensure all staff are aware of emergency procedure by asking and prompting questions.
- To actively be aware as to issues ongoing on site and communicating this to management and the client where appropriate.
- To ensure that the Security Manager is notified of any issues or incidents that occurs on site.
- To be responsible for producing incident reports and ensuring all details are accurate by stating Date, Time, Details of incident & action taken ensuring Names of all involved have been recorded. (No personal opinions to be made – Just Facts)
- To actively encourage the team to be pro-Active.
- To ensure patrols are carried out & maintained by the supervisor / officers.
- To monitor all officers uniform and appearance
- To lead, manage and motivate the team and to ensure all necessary on-site training is given for any new recruits with follow up training if required.
- To ensure the daily hand over is completed and filled paying attention to issues that need to be passed on to Site Manager/Duty manager or Contracts Manager.
- To ensure an accurate access data base is maintained at all times ensuring the security manager is notified of any changes requested.
- To carry out Ad-Hoc duties as instructed by the Security Manager, Broadgate Management or the Corps Security Services.
- To perform ad hoc duties as required.
This role is hands on and will require involvement in issues on an hourly/daily basis.
Corps Security also offers a range of industry leading benefits, including:
- Company sick pay scheme
- Full company uniform (Paid for by Corps Security)
- Paid SIA license renewals
- Access to high st discounts & rewards scheme
- Access to private healthcare plans (HSF)
- Pension scheme
- Award winning training opportunity
- Recruitment bonus scheme
- New business lead scheme
- Employee assistance programme
Diversity is important to Corps Security, we believe that each individual has unique talents to contribute to the business. We believe that creating an inclusive environment in which individuals are valued is fundamental to our business success and we are committed to working towards achieving this.
Corps Security adheres to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunities (“EEO”) benefits both the Company and its employees. EEO assists employees to develop to their full employment potential while the Company benefits from having a diverse and enthusiastic workforce.
Corps Security is committed to providing support to members of the armed forces, veterans and their families which is set out in the Armed Forces Community Covenant. Veterans are guaranteed an interview where their previous employer was the armed forces and who meet the minimum requirements for the position.
Under the current data protection legislation, we are required to notify you, as a candidate for employment with Corps Security, of certain information. Please go to our website www.corpssecurity.co.uk - ‘career’ section and familiarise yourself with the Privacy Notice (Recruitment). Please ensure you are happy with the content, before applying for one for our jobs.