As a result of our continuing growth, we have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Payroll Administrator/Assistant who is keen to continue developing their skills and being part of Corps Security. Our Company was established in 1859 and is now a leading specialist security solution provided in the UK market.
The role is based in our Head Office in London and you will play a crucial part in supporting the Payroll Manager. The role will offer you ongoing training opportunities and growth within a small team. This will also give you a great insight to support the Payroll Manager with any ad hoc projects. A previous experience using ResourceLink payroll system would be very welcomed.
To provide professional Payroll support to the business and ensure regulatory compliance in accordance with company procedures and HMRC legislative requirements.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Processing monthly payroll in a timely and accurate manner
- Create and maintain employees' payroll records
- Input of P45/Starter checklist forms
- Calculate wages and applicable deductions based on employee attendance and timesheet records
- Process Statutory Payments (SSP,SMP,OSPP)
- Maintain workplace pension records and Opt-Outs
- Process termination records including issuing of P45 forms to leavers
- Administration of 3rd Party Attachments of Earnings (AEO, DEA, CMS)
- Deal with payroll queries raised by both internal and external clients
- Deal with HMRC PAYE queries
- Work closely with Payroll Manager and other Finance colleagues on Payroll/Finance tasks
- Recognise opportunities and make improvements to the Payroll processes
- Perform ad hoc Payroll/Finance duties as directed
- Payroll qualification or studying towards a Payroll qualification
- At least 1 year experience of working within a busy Payroll Administrator/Assistant role
- Experience in using ResourceLink payroll system – desired
- Experience of prioritising work to meet tight and overlapping deadlines
- Ability to work independently and as part of the team
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Excellent numeracy and IT skills including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and deal with high volume workload
- Enthusiastic approach to work
- Confidence and ability to establish effective working relationships at all levels
Corps Security also offers a range of industry-leading benefits, including:
- 25 days holidays plus bank holiday
- Company sick pay
- Company Pension scheme + 3 times annual salary Life Assurance (eligibility rules apply)
- Private medical cover – Medicash (eligibility rules apply)
- Travel loan
- Colleague welfare fund
- Access to perks, discounts and offers via our Benefit Hub platform
- Reward & recognition schemes
- Long Service Awards
- Cycling to work scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme – 24/7 confidential and professional wellbeing support
- Personal development and career progression opportunities
- Refer a Friend recruitment bonus scheme
- New business lead scheme
Diversity is important to Corps Security, we believe that each individual has unique talents to contribute to the business. With our Guardians from Corps Together Equality, Diversity & Inclusion team we are creating an inclusive environment in which individuals are valued is fundamental to our business success and we are committed to working towards achieving this.
Corps Security adheres to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunities (“EEO”) benefits both the Company and its employees. EEO assists employees to develop to their full employment potential while the Company benefits from having a diverse and enthusiastic workforce.
Corps Security is committed to providing support to members of the armed forces, veterans and their families which is set out in the Armed Forces Community Covenant. Veterans are guaranteed an interview where their previous employer was the armed forces and who meet the minimum requirements for the position.
Under the current data protection legislation, we are required to notify you, as a candidate for employment with Corps Security, of certain information. Please go to our website www.corpssecurity.co.uk - ‘career’ section and familiarise yourself with the Privacy Notice (Recruitment). Please ensure you are happy with the content, before applying for one for our jobs.
All applicants will be vetted in line with industry standards – BS7858 in the first 12 weeks of employment.