Corps Security is the leading specialist security solutions provider and is one of the most respected companies in the UK market.
Since our establishment in 1859, Corps Security has been committed to treating its people well, and this means we offer some of the most attractive pay and benefits in the industry and have some of the best staff retention levels.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Duty Manager to support our existing Operations team.
The ability to build strong relationships and work cross functionally with all departments is the key success of this role. In addition, provide support to colleagues and customers in the provision of security and business support services, within the region.
This role is to liaise on a daily basis with staff, the client and operational management teams to support the fulfilment of the contracted/business objectives, through the range of duty assignments which will involve mobile security and support duties.
- Excellent communication skills and a strong customer focus.
- Previous Security Management / Supervisory experience.
- A frontline Security Industry Authority (SIA) Licence is required for the role.
- Intermediate level PC Skills (MS Office)
- 5 year checkable work/career history. All applicants will be vetted in line with industry standards – BS7858
- Full DVLA required (no more than 6 points)
- Be responsible for all operational colleagues and have a full understanding of the functions covered including – manned guarding, electronic solutions such as CCTV & access control, key holding, post room, reception and general business support.
- To liaise and meet with customers and key clients on a regular basis to review & record contract performance ensure quality standards are consistently maintained, leading to contract retention.
- Through direct site visits ensure the safety & well-being of both client staff & Corps Security’s colleagues are maintained including:
- Mobile and/or on site patrols are carried out correctly, to schedule and required reports completed.
- Assignment Instructions maintained accurately and up to date.
- Welfare visits completed to schedule and colleague performance reviews and appraisals are completed in line with HR guidelines and advice.
- Assist with population of Risk Assessments and ensuring they are up to date.
- Health & Safety & Quality policies are adhered to and any incidents or discrepancies fully investigated and/or suggested areas for improvement are reported.
- Equipment and vehicles are checked as per manufacturers guidelines and the relevant reports are submitted
- Maintain all associated documents required for key holding i.e. Assignment Instructions, key receipts, risk assessments, contact details
Corps Security also offers a range of industry leading benefits, including:
- Company sick pay scheme
- Full company uniform (Paid for by Corps Security)
- Paid SIA license renewals
- Access to high st discounts & rewards scheme
- Access to private healthcare plans (HSF)
- Pension scheme
- Award winning training opportunity
- Recruitment bonus scheme
- New business lead scheme
- Employee assistance programme
Diversity is important to Corps Security, we believe that each individual has unique talents to contribute to the business. We believe that creating an inclusive environment in which individuals are valued is fundamental to our business success and we are committed to working towards achieving this.
Corps Security is committed to providing support to members of the armed forces, veterans and their families which is set out in the Armed Forces Community Covenant. Veterans are guaranteed an interview where their previous employer was the armed forces and who meet the minimum requirements for the position.
Corps Security adheres to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunities (“EEO”) benefits both the Company and its employees. EEO assists employees to develop to their full employment potential while the Company benefits from having a diverse and enthusiastic workforce.
Under the current data protection legislation, we are required to notify you, as a candidate for employment with Corps Security, of certain information. Please go to our website www.corpssecurity.co.uk - ‘career’ section and familiarise yourself with the Privacy Notice (Recruitment). Please ensure you are happy with the content, before applying for one for our jobs.