Corps Security is the leading specialist security solutions provider and is one of the most respected companies in the UK market.
Since our establishment in 1859, Corps Security has been committed to treating its people well, and this means we offer some of the most attractive pay and benefits in the industry and have some of the best staff retention levels.
Corps Security is currently recruiting for SIA Licenced Security Officers who will be part of our 'Elite Relief Team'
Corps Security has a great opportunity for a highly skilled Elite Security Officer to play an important role in providing high levels of security support to a number of our key customer locations, within an allocated portfolio. The successful individual will be offered a very competitive wage, guaranteed hours, extensive onsite training along with other benefits..
- Excellent communication skills and a strong customer focus.
- Officer standard must be high to act as company ambassador when visiting locations.
- Must hold a valid SIA Frontline Licence.
- Intermediate level PC Skills ( MS Office).
- 5 year checkable work/career history. All applicants will be vetted in line with industry standards – BS7858.
- Must have own transport due to locations of sites.
- Must be able to achieve Baseline / SC Clearance.
- Liaise on a daily basis with staff + the client and operational management teams.
- Support the fulfilment of the contracted/business objectives, through the range of duty assignments which will involve security and support duties.
- Ensure safety of customers and all staff.
- Contribute as a team member to ensure a positive customer experience for all visitors/customers.
Corps Security also offers a range of industry leading benefits, including:
- Company sick pay scheme
- Full company uniform (Paid for by Corps Security)
- Paid SIA license renewals
- Access to high st discounts & rewards scheme
- Access to private healthcare plans (HSF)
- Pension scheme
- Award winning training opportunity
- Recruitment bonus scheme
- New business lead scheme
- Employee assistance programme
Diversity is important to Corps Security, we believe that each individual has unique talents to contribute to the business. We believe that creating an inclusive environment in which individuals are valued is fundamental to our business success and we are committed to working towards achieving this.
Corps Security adheres to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunities (“EEO”) benefits both the Company and its employees. EEO assists employees to develop to their full employment potential while the Company benefits from having a diverse and enthusiastic workforce.
Corps Security is committed to providing support to members of the armed forces, veterans and their families which is set out in the Armed Forces Community Covenant. Veterans are guaranteed an interview where their previous employer was the armed forces and who meet the minimum requirements for the position.
Under the current data protection legislation, we are required to notify you, as a candidate for employment with Corps Security, of certain information. Please go to our website www.corpssecurity.co.uk - ‘career’ section and familiarise yourself with the Privacy Notice (Recruitment). Please ensure you are happy with the content, before applying for one for our jobs.