Corps Security is the leading specialist security solutions provider and is one of the most respected companies in the UK market.
Since our establishment in 1859, Corps Security has been committed to treating its people well, and this means we offer some of the most attractive pay and benefits in the industry and have some of the best staff retention levels.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a site based Security Manager. The ability to manage the security team in providing an efficient, flexible and motivated team is pivotal to the success of this role.
We are seeking a Security Manager with excellent planning, organisational and commercial skills together with experience to recognise opportunities.
The overall management control of the sites’ security operation ensuring our clients security requirements are met and fulfilled to a high standard and the management of the Security Team and sites procedures ensuring the retention of the contract for Corps Security.
- Excellent communication skills and a strong customer focus.
- Previous Security Management experience.
- SIA Frontline SG/DS is a compulsory requirement for the job role.
- Previous Building management experience would be an advantage.
- Intermediate level PC Skills (MS Office)
- 5 year checkable work/career history. All applicants will be vetted in line with industry standards – BS7858
- Responsible for the day to day operational management of a team of security officers, supervisors and receptionists.
- Safeguarding of company assets to include people, buildings and information.
- To take control of a High End Accommodation building and manage tenants within building.
- To ensure all tenant queries are dealt with and any building issues are resolved and reported to the correct parties quickly and efficiently.
- To assist tenants with property issues where possible, i.e. lighting, amenity issues and compose reports for the client to action.
- At times there may be requirements for light janitorial duties to keep the upkeep on the building as high as possible.
- Implementation of security policies.
- Undertake security threat & risk assessments.
- Undertake ad-hoc projects as directed by the Client or Corps Security Management Team.
- Identify practical areas for personal development of the team, which can be implemented in conjunction with the Contracts Manager.
- To lead, manage and motivate direct reports including: goal setting, performance reviews, appraisals, coaching and development planning, and monitor attendance / timekeeping.
- Prompt and accurate submission of all necessary reports and performance measurement documentation to the appropriate departments.
- Effective rostering of site personnel.
- Attainment of Company’s Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) and assist with investigation of apparent non-conformance.
Corps Security also offers a range of industry leading benefits, including:
- Company sick pay scheme
- Full company uniform (Paid for by Corps Security)
- Paid SIA license renewals
- Access to high st discounts & rewards scheme
- Access to private healthcare plans (HSF)
- Pension scheme
- Award winning training opportunity
- Recruitment bonus scheme
- New business lead scheme
- Employee assistance programme
Diversity is important to Corps Security, we believe that each individual has unique talents to contribute to the business. We believe that creating an inclusive environment in which individuals are valued is fundamental to our business success and we are committed to working towards achieving this.
Corps Security adheres to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunities (“EEO”) benefits both the Company and its employees. EEO assists employees to develop to their full employment potential while the Company benefits from having a diverse and enthusiastic workforce.
Corps Security is committed to providing support to members of the armed forces, veterans and their families which is set out in the Armed Forces Community Covenant. Veterans are guaranteed an interview where their previous employer was the armed forces and who meet the minimum requirements for the position.
Under the current data protection legislation, we are required to notify you, as a candidate for employment with Corps Security, of certain information. Please go to our website www.corpssecurity.co.uk - ‘career’ section and familiarise yourself with the Privacy Notice (Recruitment). Please ensure you are happy with the content, before applying for one for our jobs.