Corps Security is the leading specialist security solutions provider and is one of the most respected companies in the UK market.
Since our establishment in 1859, Corps Security has been committed to treating its people well, and this means we offer some of the most attractive pay and benefits in the industry and have some of the best staff retention levels.
Corps Security is currently recruiting for a SIA Licenced Security Officer to be based at one of our prestigious client’s premises.
Shift pattern will be as follows: 2 Days, 3 Nights, 4 Off, 5 Days, 5 Off, 4 Nights, 5 Off.
Although this role is primarily retail security, you will be required to be cross inducted on other positions at this location e.g. Corporate and Infrastructure Security. Depending on operational needs, you may be required to work in these other roles with little to no notice.
To provide security and support duties in a professional and courteous manner in line with both the client requirements and Corps Security’s policies and procedures.
- Excellent communication skills and a strong customer focus.
- Must hold a valid SIA Frontline Licence.
- Intermediate level PC Skills ( MS Office)
- 5 year checkable work/career history. All applicants will be vetted in line with industry standards – BS7858
- Liaise on a daily basis with staff + the client and operational management teams.
- Support the fulfilment of the contracted/business objectives, through the range of duty assignments which will involve security and support duties.
- Ensure safety of customers and all staff by providing reassurance and assistance whilst presenting a high level of vigilance
- Contribute as a team member to ensure a positive customer experience for all visitors/customers.
- To ensure the Retail facility, its contents and employees, including visitors and contractors are within a safe environment and protected from all forms of loss, damage waste and compromise
- To deter, detect and eliminate crime and terrorism
- To discourage unruly or antisocial behaviour
- Have a full understanding and enforce Health and Safety protocols
- Respond to fire alarm activations, incidents and emergencies
- Provide friendly customer service to tenants and the public
- To provide First Aid support, or assist first aiders when appropriate
- Carry out plant room, equipment, tenant storage checks and facilities checks when required
- Complete incident forms, notebook entries or Accident Report Forms as required.
Corps Security also offers a range of industry leading benefits, including:
- Company sick pay scheme
- Full company uniform (Paid for by Corps Security)
- Paid SIA license renewals
- Access to high st discounts & rewards scheme
- Access to private healthcare plans (HSF)
- Pension scheme
- Award winning training opportunity
- Recruitment bonus scheme
- New business lead scheme
- Employee assistance programme
Diversity is important to Corps Security, we believe that each individual has unique talents to contribute to the business. We believe that creating an inclusive environment in which individuals are valued is fundamental to our business success and we are committed to working towards achieving this.
Corps Security adheres to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunities (“EEO”) benefits both the Company and its employees. EEO assists employees to develop to their full employment potential while the Company benefits from having a diverse and enthusiastic workforce.
Corps Security is committed to providing support to members of the armed forces, veterans and their families which is set out in the Armed Forces Community Covenant. Veterans are guaranteed an interview where their previous employer was the armed forces and who meet the minimum requirements for the position.
Under the current data protection legislation, we are required to notify you, as a candidate for employment with Corps Security, of certain information. Please go to our website www.corpssecurity.co.uk - ‘career’ section and familiarise yourself with the Privacy Notice (Recruitment). Please ensure you are happy with the content, before applying for one for our jobs.