Corps Security is the leading specialist security solutions provider and is one of the most respected companies in the UK market.
Since our establishment in 1859, Corps Security has been committed to treating its people well, and this means we offer some of the most attractive pay and benefits in the industry and have some of the best staff retention levels.
As a result of our continuing growth Corps Security is currently recruiting for a HR Advisor with an immediate start to support our colleagues in the Central and North Regions of the UK.
To provide a professional HR & Employee Relations support service to the business to ensure corporate and regulatory compliance in accordance with company procedures and legislative requirements.
- To support HR Manager with providing best practice advice to all line managers on Employee Relations issues, including Disciplinary, Grievance, Absence Management, Performance Management, Redundancies, Changes to T&Cs, Site Removals, Family Rights, etc.
- To review and/or draft ER letters
- To assist with Employment Tribunal preparations
- To assist HR department with training initiatives
- To assist managers with minutes taking
- To assist with permanent staff recruitment
- To source and collate monthly management information and statistics
- To provide assistance with all HR admin related tasks
- To work closely with Line Manager and other HR colleagues on HR projects and objectives
- To recognise opportunities and make improvements to HR processes
- To monitor and manage TUPE transfers across the business
- To perform ad hoc HR duties as directed
- Demonstrable previous experience in a HR Advisor/Officer or ER Advisor/Officer role
- An excellent and up to date working knowledge of employment legislation
- Experience of working in the facility management (security /cleaning /catering) or retails industry or similar background/sector
- Experience of managing relationships with various level of management team
- Experience of prioritising work to meet tight and overlapping deadlines
- Ability to work independently and as part of the team (team player)
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Good numeracy and IT skills including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and deal with high volume workload
- Commercial awareness
- Enthusiastic approach to work
- Some travelling to other offices will be required
Corps Security also offers a range of industry leading benefits, including:
- 25 days annual leave per annum (excluding Bank Holidays)
- Health Cash Plan
- Company Pension
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Company car or car allowance - if applicable
Diversity is important to Corps Security, we believe that each individual has unique talents to contribute to the business. We believe that creating an inclusive environment in which individuals are valued is fundamental to our business success and we are committed to working towards achieving this.
Corps Security adheres to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunities (“EEO”) benefits both the Company and its employees. EEO assists employees to develop to their full employment potential while the Company benefits from having a diverse and enthusiastic workforce.
Under the current data protection legislation, we are required to notify you, as a candidate for employment with Corps Security, of certain information. Please go to our website www.corpssecurity.co.uk - ‘career’ section and familiarise yourself with the Privacy Notice (Recruitment). Please ensure you are happy with the content, before applying for one for our jobs.