Corps Security is the leading specialist security solutions provider and is one of the most respected companies in the UK market.
Since our establishment in 1859, Corps Security has been committed to treating its people well, and this means we offer some of the most attractive pay and benefits in the industry and have some of the best staff retention levels.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Business Support to support our existing Operations team.
The ability to build strong relationships and work cross functionally with all departments is the key success of this role. In addition, provide support to colleagues and customers in the provision of security and business support services, within the region.
This role is to liaise on a daily basis with staff, the client and operational management teams to support the fulfilment of the contracted/business objectives, through the range of duty assignments which will involve mobile security and support duties.
- Excellent communication skills and a strong customer focus.
- Previous Security Management / Supervisory experience.
- A frontline Security Industry Authority (SIA) Licence is required for the role.
- Intermediate level PC Skills (MS Office)
- 5 year checkable work/career history. All applicants will be vetted in line with industry standards – BS7858
- Full UK Driving Licence required
- To complete the forward scheduling of all sites in the region, by inputting the monthly and weekly rosters and the templating of rosters on PP where appropriate.
- To fill gaps that occur in schedules, as a result of absences or blowouts, or extra cover requests.
- To obtain rosters from site managers and Supervisors at the beginning of each month for the following month, and send these to the scheduling team for inputting to PP.
- To reconcile all shifts on PP every morning to ensure that no unreconciled shifts remain open past 10:00am.
- To ensure all invoices are authorised and coded onto the tracker and sent to finance for payment within 5 working days of receipt.
- To confirm with operators whether we are able to charge for items or services we are billed for once the invoices have been authorised to be paid, and to ensure that our own invoices are generated for chargeable items.
- To code the regions uniform spend to the correct branch and site locations and to return to the Commercial Director within the requested timescale.
- To assist the region with recruitment, by arranging for adverts to be posted, screening CVs and holding interviews for candidates.
- To track staff engagement, and send out staff matters letters to those who have not worked in more than 3 months.
- To manage the investigation and disciplinary process for those colleagues that do not respond to the staff matters letters.
- To monitor missed check calls, and send out missed check call letters on a monthly basis to those that miss more than 4 check calls in a month.
- To approve or decline Security Officers’ holiday requests, after first checking cover requirements on PP or with the contract manager as necessary.
- To resolve all pay queries submitted via the portal, and to contact the colleague within 24 hours of their query to give them an update and manage through to resolution.
Corps Security also offers a range of industry leading benefits, including:
- Tax relief scheme on travel to work expenses
- Company sick pay scheme
- Full company uniform (Paid for by Corps Security)
- Paid SIA license renewals
- Pension scheme
- Award winning training opportunity
- Recruitment bonus scheme
- New business lead scheme
- Employee assistance programme
Diversity is important to Corps Security, we believe that each individual has unique talents to contribute to the business. We believe that creating a inclusive environment in which individuals are valued is fundamental to our business success and we are committed to working towards achieving this.
Corps Security adheres to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunities (“EEO”) benefits both the Company and its employees. EEO assists employees to develop to their full employment potential while the Company benefits from having a diverse and enthusiastic workforce.
Under the current data protection legislation, we are required to notify you, as a candidate for employment with Corps Security, of certain information. Please go to our website www.corpssecurity.co.uk - ‘career’ section and familiarise yourself with the Privacy Notice (Recruitment). Please ensure you are happy with the content, before applying for one for our jobs.