Corps Security is the leading specialist security solutions provider and is one of the most respected companies in the UK market.
Since our establishment in 1859, Corps Security has been committed to treating its people well, and this means we offer some of the most attractive pay and benefits in the industry and have some of the best staff retention levels.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Contract Manager to manage a portfolio of contracts in the London and surrounding areas.
We are seeking a Contracts Manager with excellent planning, organisational and commercial skills together with experience to recognise opportunities.
Manage the provision of security & business support services to clients within the region ensuring specific contract and Company performance targets both financial and operational, are consistently met and/or exceeded.
Establishing and maintaining excellent client relationships is essential, as is the ability to keep up-to-date with market changes and opportunities such that Corps Security is retained as the security provider of choice to our customers.
- Previous experience in the following: commercial and operational management, leadership/team management and financial control and reporting.
- Previous exposure to financial management and budgetary control.
- Previous experience of producing written documents and reports.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- A strong customer focus.
- Intermediate level PC skills (MS Office).
- Full UK driving licence.
- Must hold or be prepared to apply for a Frontline SIA Licence.
- 5 year checkable work/career history. All applicants will be vetted in line with industry standards – BS7858
- To be responsible for all operational staff and have a full understanding of the functions covered at all sites including: Security, CCTV, Post Room, Reception and General Business Support.
- To liaise with and meet with customers and key contacts on a regular basis to review contract performance and ensure that quality standards are maintained in accordance with Service Level Agreements.
- To conduct regular site visits to ensure that the Task Schedules and Assignment Instructions are updated and maintained in line with Corps Security’s requirements and continue to meet the customers’ requirements. This may require visits outside of normal office hours.
- To lead, manage and motivate direct reports including goal setting, performance reviews, appraisals, performance management, coaching and development planning.
- To recruit and select site based staff and actively performance manage all staff onsite to maintain high levels of service.
- To manage and control leave, sickness absence and overtime to ensure appropriate cover of shifts, service levels are maintained and budgetary implications are minimised.
- To identify areas for additional business with existing customers and new business opportunities.
- To ensure that Health & Safety and Quality policies are adhered to on site and that any incidences or discrepancies are reported immediately to Line Manager / Health & Safety/Quality Officer and the appropriate action is then taken and documented.
- To monitor and manage revenue and costs against budget establishing appropriate controls.
- To produce written reports using MS Office for Line Management as required.
- To provide general business support and carry out ad hoc duties as required.
Corps Security also offers a range of industry leading benefits, including:
- Tax relief scheme on travel to work expenses
- Company sick pay scheme
- Full company uniform (Paid for by Corps Security)
- Paid SIA license renewals
- Pension scheme
- Award winning training opportunity
- Recruitment bonus scheme
- New business lead scheme
- Employee assistance programme
Diversity is important to Corps Security, we believe that each individual has unique talents to contribute to the business. We believe that creating an inclusive environment in which individuals are valued is fundamental to our business success and we are committed to working towards achieving this.
Corps Security adheres to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunities (“EEO”) benefits both the Company and its employees. EEO assists employees to develop to their full employment potential while the Company benefits from having a diverse and enthusiastic workforce.
Under the current data protection legislation, we are required to notify you, as a candidate for employment with Corps Security, of certain information. Please go to our website www.corpssecurity.co.uk - ‘career’ section and familiarise yourself with the Privacy Notice (Recruitment). Please ensure you are happy with the content, before applying for one for our jobs.