Embrace a challenging new role full of the opportunities you need to grow your career.
In joining our nursing cohort at Cygnet Woking, you will become part of a team that is focused on delivering exceptional care in a high quality environment. You will be working alongside our dedicated nursing team who are keen to develop themselves as you are. Our CQC report this year rated Woking as Good, come join us and make it Outstanding!
We like to help in anyway possible by offering free pick up and drop off service from Woking train station
Here at Woking, we offer a range of secure mental health services for men and women. We provide support every step of the way, supported by a dedicated, multidisciplinary team, including a unique education programme.
The hospital is also home to low secure facilities for men and women, with a whole range of therapies and services on offer to treat service users with mental health issues and related problems such as self-harm, substance misuse and behaviour management.
In this role you will:
• Be responsible for the co-ordination, assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of individual patient programs of care with a focus on risk assessment / management strategies, ensuring that the requirements of the Care Program Approach are met in a timely manner
• Report any ill health amongst patients and make requests for R.M.O/GP/Professional visits where necessary
• Support empowerment of patients having regard for their dignity rights whilst maintaining professional responsibility for individuals in our care
• Ensure that individual care plans are completed and maintained in conjunction with Patient, Relatives and other Health Care Professionals, and in accordance with NMC guidelines
• Administer prescribed medicines with Healthcare procedure and Healthcare Commission guidelines.
We are looking for people who:
• Are newly Qualified or an Experienced RMN / RNLD with a current Pin Number
• Have experience working with an adult mental health client group
• Have knowledge of the Mental Health Act 1983, an understanding of latest nursing practices and are able to deputise in a clinical lead role
• Have the capacity to maintain documentation and undertake audits
Compassionate and focused on patient recovery to monitor, manage and reduce risk whilst helping to empower and support service user independence
In return we will offer you:
• £25,729-£32,314 Depending on Experience plus £4000 Location allowance
• Strong career progression opportunities within the region, including into management roles
• RCNi membership
• Monthly reflective practice, support with revalidation & CPD opportunities
• Expert clinical supervision & peer support
• Employee referral scheme
• Pension scheme and Free life assurance
• Paid leave for your birthday and anniversary of joining the company
• Free meals
• Free pick up and drop off service from Woking train station
• Employee discount savings & “Cycle to work” scheme
• We pay 50% of the registration fee with the Nursing and Midwifery Council
Please note: successful candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
We offer flexible shift patterns to include 22, 33, 38.5 or 44 hours per week.
Are you ready for a new and rewarding opportunity? Please click the link to apply.
*Please note - speculative recruitment emails are not to be sent directly to our clinical staff, these need to go via our internal recruitment team. If speculative candidates are sent directly to a member of the clinical team, we will consider these candidates as our own.*