Role: Senior RMN/RNLD
Hours: Full Time, 37.5hrs per week
Department; Women and Deaf
We believe the way you work and the people you work with are essential ingredients to being the best nurse you can be.
In joining our nursing staff at Cygnet Health Care, you’ll become part of a team, delivering exceptional care in a high quality, up-to-date environment alongside nurses as ambitious and patient-focused as you are.
We’ll support you in working the way you want to, taking on new responsibilities and creating opportunities that let you grow professionally and personally every day.
Step into a role that values the patient, family and colleague relationships that mean so much to you.
In this role you will:
• Supervise Nurses and Support Workers and ensure care and associated duties are allocated effectively and within team members' competence
• Ensure that all staff in your team have the opportunity to participate fully in supervision, that salient issues are addressed and that comprehensive monitoring and documentation is in place at all times
• Monitor staff rotas to ensure effective staffing on shifts informing the Head of Care of any shortfalls or issues that may affect patient care and safety
• Be responsible for the co-ordination, assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of individual Patient programmes of care. With a focus on risk assessment and risk management strategies, ensuring that the requirements of the Care Programme Approach are met in a timely manner
• Ensure that all Staff contribute and are accountable for the efficient running of the Hospital and the creation of an atmosphere conducive to the best interests of the Patients. Duties may include acting up for the Head of Care and/or the Hospital Manager in their absence.
We're looking for people who:
• Have knowledge of the Mental Heath Act
• Have knowledge of the Mental Capacity Act
• Have an understanding of latest nursing practices
• Have the ability to deputise in a clinical lead role
• Are a Registered Nurse Mental Health/RNLD - Current Pin registration.
In return we’ll offer you:
• RCNi membership
• Regular reflective practice, support with revalidation & CPD opportunities
• Expert clinical supervision & peer support
• A high-quality work environment
• Free meals on duty
• Opportunity to undertake further learning with our excellent apprenticeship scheme
Please note: successful candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
Do you want a career that inspires people? Please click on the ‘apply now’ link below.