Role: Senior RMN/RNLD
Hours: Full Time, 37.5hrs per week
Department: Male Secure
Embrace a challenging new role full of the opportunities you need to grow your career.
In joining our nursing cohort at Cygnet Health Care, you’ll become part of an team, delivering exceptional care in a high quality, up-to-date environment alongside nurses as keen to develop themselves as you are.
We’ll support you in working towards your specific career goals, with new responsibilities and training opportunities that will ensure you develop professionally and personally every day.
If you’re ready for a step up in your career, choose an organisation with the vision to take you further.
In this role you will:
- Supervise Nurses and Support Workers and ensure care and associated duties are allocated effectively and within team members' competence
- Ensure that all staff in your team have the opportunity to participate fully in supervision, that salient issues are addressed and that comprehensive monitoring and documentation is in place at all times
- Monitor staff rotas to ensure effective staffing on shifts informing the Head of Care of any shortfalls or issues that may affect patient care and safety
- Be responsible for the co-ordination, assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of individual Patient programmes of care. With a focus on risk assessment and risk management strategies, ensuring that the requirements of the Care Programme Approach are met in a timely manner
- Ensure that all Staff contribute and are accountable for the efficient running of the Hospital and the creation of an atmosphere conducive to the best interests of the Patients. Duties may include acting up for the Head of Care and/or the Hospital Manager in their absence.
We're looking for people who:
- Have knowledge of the Mental Health Act
- Have an understanding of the Mental Capacity Act
- Have an understanding of latest nursing practices
- Have the ability to deputise in a clinical lead role
- Are a Registered Nurse Mental Health/RNLD - Current Pin registration.
In return we’ll offer you:
- RCNi membership
- Regular reflective practice, support with revalidation & CPD opportunities
- Expert clinical supervision & peer support
- A high-quality work environment
- Free meals on duty
- Opportunity to undertake further learning with our excellent apprenticeship scheme.
Please note: successful candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
Do you want the opportunity to grow? Please click on the ‘apply now’ link below.