Choose a career that inspires people.
Progress your career as a valued member of one of the most respected and supportive teams in the healthcare sector. In helping us deliver outstanding healthcare you’ll be making a real difference to patients and their families every single day, with support from the organisation and your colleagues every step of the way.
As part of our vibrant culture you’ll build lasting professional relationships that will take you further, whatever your career goals.
Cygnet Hospital Harrow provides a recovery focused service treating a wide range of mental health problems. We also offer specialist diagnostic, assessment and inpatient services for individuals with mental health needs and who also have a dual diagnosis of autism spectrum disorder.
In this role you’ll:
• Facilitate, have minuted and distributed, weekly recovery college meetings.
• liaise with and feedback regularly to line manager , recovery lead and members of the MDT
• Attend staff meetings and other service related meetings as required.
• To inform service users and staff about recovery college.
• Support service users on their journey of learning and participation in recovery college
• Assist in the involvement of service users, assisting them to achieve optimum benefit from the recovery college.
• Record departmental statistics and equipment records as required by the recovery college CQUIN and corporate requirements
We're looking for people who have:
• Experience as a Occupational Therapist, Healthcare Support Worker or RMN
• Be confident working independently to a high standard of accuracy
• Creative and have strong Microsoft office skills
• Dedicated time management skills
• Be able to multi task efficiently with their workload
• Great customer service
• Communicate efficiently
In return we’ll offer you:
• Opportunity for overtime
• Employee Discount Scheme
• DBS paid
• Regular coaching and support
• Opportunity to undertake further learning with our excellent apprenticeship scheme
• Free meals on duty.