We are currently recruiting Care & Support Workers to join our team at Cygnet Woking.
Do you want to help people? At Cygnet Woking you will make a real difference to people and their families every day. In doing so you will become a valued member of one of the most respected and supportive teams in the healthcare sector.
In this role you’ll:
• Care for people and help them in their recovery
• Providing guidance and encouragement to patients through physical and emotional support
• Maintain a clean, safe and enjoyable environment for staff and patients
• Assist patients with their medical and welfare needs and report as required
• Learn about individuals’ specific needs and provide help in the most appropriate way ensuring safeguarding is a key priority
We're looking for people who have:
• A genuine desire to make a real difference in people’s lives
• Sensitivity and energy required to provide a trusting, stimulating and varied lifestyle for the patients
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to work as part of a team
• Caring and positive attitude to engage with our patients
In return we’ll offer you:
• £18,055 - £ 21,568 per annum including location allowance
• Free shuttle bus to & from Woking train station
• Free meals on duty
• Pension Scheme
• Employee Discount Scheme
• DBS paid
• Regular coaching and support
• Opportunity to undertake further learning, development and training opportunities. We also now have our excellent apprenticeship scheme
About Cygnet Woking
Cygnet Woking is a CQC rated “Good” service offering PICU, Low Secure and Rehabilitation services across Cygnet Hospital Woking and Cygnet Lodge Woking.
We provide support every step of the way, supported by a dedicated multidisciplinary team, including a unique education programme and range of therapies for service users.
Previous Care / Support worker experience and/or relevant qualifications are not essential as training will be provided.
Please note: successful candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
Do you want a career that inspires people?
Click on link to apply.