We are currently recruiting a Housekeeper to join our team at Cygnet Woking.
This role will require working 5 days per week 7:30am - 3:30pm and can include some weekend working.
In this role you’ll:
• Ensure the site maintains a high professional and standard of cleanliness, hygiene and tidiness throughout
• Carry out cleaning duties as allocated by the Head Housekeeper
• Maintain daily / weekly cleaning regimes and ensure deep cleaning is carried out regularly according to the rota
• Ensure that equipment is clean, cleaning stock is maintained and stored away safely
• Ensure that the physical environment of the hospital complies with the requirements of Health and Safety, Environmental Health, Infection Control, Food Hygiene legislation / procedures and Cygnet Health Care policies
We're looking for people who have:
• Experience of housekeeping / cleaning and/or domestic work is desirable
• A good command of written and spoken English
• The ability to work as part of a team
• Friendly and passionate about working in a care environment
• An awareness of relevant Health and Safety legislation and the potential risks and hazards and to maintain a safe environment
In return we’ll offer you:
• Free shuttle bus to & from Woking train station
• Free meal on duty
• Pension Scheme
• Employee Discount Scheme
• DBS paid
• Regular coaching and support
• Opportunity to undertake further learning, development and training opportunities
About Cygnet Woking
Cygnet Woking is a CQC rated “Good” service offering PICU, Low Secure and Rehabilitation services across Cygnet Hospital Woking and Cygnet Lodge Woking.
We provide support every step of the way, supported by a dedicated multidisciplinary team, including a unique education programme and range of therapies for service users.
Please note: successful candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
Do you want a career that inspires people?
Click on link to apply.