Cygnet Health Care have been providing a national network of high quality specialist mental health services for over 30 years.
Here at Cygnet Health Care you’ll have the chance to make a real impact on patients, service users & their families.
We are looking for a professional, ambitious & confident Service Manager with a passion for delivering the best quality of care
It's a challenging role with excellent career prospects, and you'll reap the rewards of empowering others
If you’re passionate about what you do, we want to talk to you!
Cygnet has recently merged with The Danshell Group, an exciting time and a new chapter. Here is your chance to be a part of it!
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Service Manager to join us at Ranaich House in Dunblane, Scotland.
The role will inlcude the following...
- To take overall responsibility and accountability for the management of the service.
- Working with the Multi-disciplinary teams as well as local authority, other stakeholders and regulatory bodies.
- The post-holder will aim to achieve company aims, objectives and initiatives in a positive and cohesive manner.
- To provide effective leadership to the service and to be a role model to the staff.
- To provide effective training to the staff team, ensuring appropriate arrangements are in place for Communications, including dissemination of corporate communications, staff meetings, appraisals etc.
- Open, compassionate, honest & resilient
- Experienced RMN / RNLD with a current Pin Number
- Helping to empower & support service user independence.
- Experience managing and leading a team within a Learning Disability Service
- Experience in Management of disciplinary, investigations and grievances
- The ability to work as part of a team, lead by example, manage performance effectively and use own initiative
What we’ll offer you…
- Salary in the region of £44,000 - £49,000 pa
- 33 days annual leave
- Fully paid training
- Paid PVG
- Free parking
- Courtesy meals and refreshments whilst on shift
- Shopping and entertainment discount scheme (over 800 retailers)
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Opportunities to progress and develop
Located in Dunblane, Ranaich House is a care home with nursing offering care and support in a structured and therapeutic environment, caring for up to 14 adults with learning disabilities and complex needs.
Ranaich House has its own care pathway from living in the main house with more intensive support, to moving to the self -contained three bedroom flat, then finally on to the Coach House, a two bedroomed cottage flat in the grounds offering people the opportunity to experience more independence, whilst living in a safe environment
Ready to make a positive change?
Please click on the ‘apply now’ link below
Please note: successful candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced PVG check.
“All successful applicants will be required to become a member of the Protecting Vulnerable Groups Scheme (PVG) in respect of regulated work with protected adults and regulated work with children. A PVG certificate contains all unspent and certain spent conviction information. It also contains any other non-conviction information that the police or other government bodies think is relevant. Disclosure Scotland continually monitor PVG scheme members' records for vetting information including criminal convictions that may affect their suitability to work with vulnerable groups.”