At Cygnet Health Care you’ll have the chance to make a real impact on patients, service users & their families.
We are looking for a professional, ambitious & confident Registered Learning Disability Nurse / RNLD.
A rewarding role with excellent career prospects, your focus on quality of care will help us achieve our goals.
Registered Learning Disability Nurse / RNLDs with interests in leadership, research & risk assessment are encouraged to apply.
If you’re passionate about what you do, we want to talk to you!
• Produce outstanding written reports based on your nursing assessments and observations
• Work closely with the management team to develop the service, audit, and improve quality
• Attend all training and engage in CPD to further knowledge & promote nursing
• Under NMC guidelines, ensure that individual care plans are complete & maintained collectively with residents, relatives and other healthcare professionals
• Work within a full MDT including, psychiatry, psychology, occupational therapy, speech and language therapy.
• Open, compassionate, honest & resilient
• Newly Qualified or Experienced Registered Learning Disabilities Nurse / RNLD with a current Pin Number, able to work permanent Nights
• Capable to maintain documentation and undertake audits
• Well informed of the Mental Health Act 1983& have an understanding of latest nursing practices
• Able to deputise in a clinical lead role
• Focused on patient recovery to monitor, manage& reduce risk
• Helping to empower & support service user independence.
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you…
• Strong career progression opportunities within the region, including into management roles
• Training in specific areas for development including, autism, learning disabilities, trauma approaches
• Monthly reflective practice, support with revalidation & CPD opportunities
• Opportunities to sample other environments within the organisation
• Expert clinical supervision & peer support
• Employee referral scheme
• RCNi membership
• Pension scheme
• Employee discount savings & “Cycle to work” scheme
Cygnet The Views...
Located in Matlock, Derbyshire, it is a 10 bedded hospital for females with learning difficulties and co-morbid mental health.
Our communal living spaces are fresh, spacious and encourage social interaction. In addition, our staff to individual ratio is an important element of our service. A number of clinical studies have demonstrated the positive impact that high staff ratios have on individual development and standard of care, our standard ratio is one staff member for every two people in our care.
Here at The Views we are currently recruiting a Registered Learning Disability Nurse / RNLD to join our team and to help make a positive change.
We will also offer...
• Training for mentorship, bloods and ECG's
• Opportunity to learn from and work with other disciplines such as OT, SALT, Psychology
• Willing to consider flexible working
• 50% of NMC registration fee reimbursed
• Free meals on duty
Ready to make a positive change?
Please click on the ‘apply now’ link below