At Cygnet you’ll be exposed to the realities of healthcare delivery at the highest level, ensuring you continue to learn and build new skills as you develop.
Our reputation for quality and innovation makes us an excellent choice at this key time, and means you’ll be able to build your experience whilst making a real difference to patient outcomes.Advance your career with us in the ideal atmosphere to help you grow.
Cygnet Cedars is a 24-bed high dependency complex care service for men with learning disabilities and other complex needs.
In this role you’ll:
• Offer enhanced care with a flexible learning approach for all our patients
• Work in the hospital area, providing guidance and encouragement to patients through physical and emotional support
• Maintain a safe, clean and enjoyable environment to live and work in
• Assist patients with their medical and welfare needs and report as required
• Safeguard patients
• Learn about individuals’ specific needs and provide help in the most appropriate way.
We're looking for people who have:
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to be a good team player
• The sensitivity and energy required to provide a trusting, stimulating and varied lifestyle for the patients
• A genuine desire to make a real difference in people’s lives
• The flexibilty to work long 12hr shifts on the rota which includes working day, night and weekend shifts.
In return we will offer you:
• Opportunity for overtime
• Employee Discount Scheme
• DBS paid
• Regular coaching and support
• Opportunity to undertake further learning with our excellent apprenticeship scheme
• Free meals on duty
Please note: successful candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.