* NEW SERVICE *
Give your career a positive change.
At Cygnet Health Care you’ll have the chance to make a real impact on patients and their families. You’ll be exposed to all kinds of new challenges and responsibilities, to ensure you continue learning and developing as you go.
We are currently recruiting Bank Care & Support Workers for Cygnet Hospital Maidstone.
Cygnet Hospital Maidstone is our new state-of-the-art, 65 bed mental health facility for adults which opened September 2018 and is part of the wider Cygnet Health Care group.
In this role you’ll:
• Offer enhanced care with a flexible learning approach for all our patients
• Work in the hospital area, providing guidance and encouragement to patients through physical and emotional support
• Maintain a safe, clean and enjoyable environment to live and work in
• Assist patients with their medical and welfare needs and report as required
• Safeguard patients
• Learn about individuals’ specific needs and provide help in the most appropriate way
We're looking for people who have:
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to be a good team player
• The sensitivity and energy required to provide a trusting, stimulating and varied lifestyle for the patients
• A genuine desire to make a real difference in people’s lives
• Previous Care / Support Work experience is not essential as training will be provided
In return we’ll offer you:
• Employee Discount Scheme
• Regular coaching and support
• Opportunity to undertake further learning with our excellent apprenticeship scheme
Please note: successful candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
Ready to make a positive change?
Click the link to apply