Progress your career as a valued member of one of the most respected and supportive teams in the healthcare sector. In helping us deliver outstanding healthcare you’ll be making a real difference to residents and their families every single day, with support from the organisation and your colleagues every step of the way.
We are currently recruiting for casual/bank support workers for our residential services located in Borrowash, Derby who are looking for flexibilty and can offer casual shifts to cover for annual leave, sickness, training, etc.
Marion House is a specialist 5 bed residential home providing outcome focused care for adults with autism, who may have behaviours that challenge and associated complex needs. Conifers provides high quality short-break respite care for adults with moderate to profound learning disabilities.
In this role you’ll:
• Offer enhanced care with a flexible learning approach for all our residents
• Work in the residential area, providing guidance and encouragement to residents through physical and emotional support
• Maintain a safe, clean and enjoyable environment for our residents to live in, which will involve undertaking some domestic duties and complying with policies and procedures
• Assist residents with their medical and welfare needs and report as required
• Safeguard residents
• Learn about individuals’ specific needs and provide help in the most appropriate way