Give your career a positive change.
At Cygnet Health Care you’ll have the chance to make a real impact on residents and their families. You’ll be exposed to all kinds of new challenges and responsibilities, to ensure you continue learning and developing as you go.
As part of an organisation with an outstanding reputation for innovation in the sector, you’ll benefit from a vibrant culture tailored to help you thrive, whatever your level or career goals.
Make a bigger difference to your career and to residents care with us.
Tabley House is a CQC rated Good nursing home close to Knutsford in Cheshire which offers 24-hour nursing care in a unique and charming environment.
The home supports people with a range of different needs including those living with dementia and individuals looking for short or longer stays, complex health care needs, convalescent care or post-operative support.
We are seeking a Health Care Support Workers in joining our nursing cohort at Cygnet Health Care, you will become part of a team that is focused on delivering exceptional care in a high quality environment.
In this role you’ll:
- Offer enhanced care with a flexible learning approach for all our residents
- Provide guidance and encouragement to residents through physical and emotional support
- Maintain a safe, clean and enjoyable environment to live and work in
- Assist residents with their medical and welfare needs and report as required
- Safeguard residents
- Learn about individuals’ specific needs and provide help in the most appropriate way.
We are looking for people who have:
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to be a good team player
- The sensitivity and energy required to provide a trusting, stimulating and varied lifestyle for the residents
- A genuine desire to make a real difference in people’s lives
In return, you’ll receive a competitive salary and a range of benefits including:
- Active participation in clinical governance
- Appraisal and peer supervision
- Company pension scheme
- Free life insurance
- Free meals on duty
- Comprehensive employee assistance programme and discount center
- Free onsite parking
- Apprenticeship schemes in health and social care & nursing positons
- Access to fully funded Nurse Associate Training; leading to fully funded access to Registered Nurse training (subject to qualifying admission criteria).
- 6.6 weeks annual leave inc BH’s.
- Birthday and Anniversary day annual leave after qualifying period.
- Opportunities for CPD, further learning and development
We are committed to safeguarding and protecting the people within our care. All candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS and reference check and an offer of employment will be subject to successful clearance.
Ready to make a positive change? Please click on the ‘apply now’ link below.