Choose a new a role that has the opportunities you need to grow.
At Cygnet Health Care you’ll be exposed to the realities of healthcare delivery at the highest level, ensuring you continue to learn and build new skills as you develop.
Our reputation for quality and innovation makes us an excellent choice at this key time, and means you’ll be able to build your experience whilst making a real difference to residents outcomes.
Advance your career with us in the ideal atmosphere to help you grow.
Hope House contains Bespoke Residential Apartments with Nursing for adults living with a learning disability.
Based in Hartlepool, Hope House is a residential care home with nursing, which delivers 24 hour care and support for up to 11 people in self-contained bespoke apartments adapted to meet their individual needs.
In this role you’ll:
• Offer enhanced care with a flexible learning approach for all our residents
• Work in the residential area, providing guidance and encouragement to residents through physical and emotional support
• Maintain a safe, clean and enjoyable environment to live and work in
• Assist residents with their medical and welfare needs and report as required
• Safeguard residents
• Learn about individuals’ specific needs and provide help in the most appropriate way.
We're looking for people who have:
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to be a good team player
• The sensitivity and energy required to provide a trusting, stimulating and varied lifestyle for the residents
• A genuine desire to make a real difference in people’s lives
• A full driving licence*
In return we’ll offer you:
• Opportunity for overtime
• Employee Discount Scheme
• DBS paid
• Free uniform
• Regular coaching and support
• Opportunity to undertake further learning with our excellent apprenticeship scheme
• Free meals on duty
Please note: successful candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
Do you want an opportunity to grow? Please click on the ‘apply now’ link below.