At Cygnet Health Care you’ll have the chance to make a real impact on patients, service users & their families.
We are looking for a professional, ambitious & confident Registered Mental Health Nurse.
A rewarding role with excellent career prospects, your focus on quality of care will help us achieve our goals.
RMNs with interests in leadership, research & risk assessment are encouraged to apply.
If you’re passionate about what you do, we want to talk to you!
• Produce outstanding written reports based on your nursing assessments and observations
• Work closely with the management team to develop the service, audit, and improve quality
• Attend all training and engage in CPD to further knowledge & promote nursing
• Under NMC guidelines, ensure that individual care plans are complete & maintained collectively with residents, relatives and other healthcare professionals.
• Administer prescribed medicines with Healthcare procedure and Healthcare Commission guidelines.
• Capable to maintain documentation and undertake audits
• Well informed of the Mental Health (Care and Treatment) (Scotland) Act 2003 & have an understanding of latest nursing practices
• Have experience in a Learning Disability Service or working with patients with Learning Disabilities
• Able to deputise in a clinical lead role
• Focused on patient recovery to monitor, manage & reduce risk
• Helping to empower & support service user independence.
What we’ll offer you…
•33 days annual leave
•Fully paid training
•Courtesy meals and refreshments whilst on shift
•Shopping and entertainment discount scheme (over 800 retailers)
•Cycle to Work scheme
•Opportunities to progress and develop
Cygnet Health Care has been providing a national network of high quality specialist mental health services for 30 years.
Cygnet has recently merged with The Danshell Group, an exciting time and a new chapter. Here is your chance to be a part of it!
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an RNLD to join us at Ranaich House.
Located in Dunblane, Ranaich House is a care home with nursing offering care and support in a structured and therapeutic environment, caring for up to 14 adults with learning disabilities and complex needs.
Ranaich House has its own care pathway from living in the main house with more intensive support, to moving to the self -contained three bedroom flat, then finally on to the Coach House, a two bedroomed cottage flat in the grounds offering people the opportunity to experience more independence, whilst living in a safe environment.
Ready to make a positive change?
Please click on the ‘apply now’ link below
Please note: successful candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced PVG check.
“All successful applicants will be required to become a member of the Protecting Vulnerable Groups Scheme (PVG) in respect of regulated work with protected adults and regulated work with children. A PVG certificate contains all unspent and certain spent conviction information. It also contains any other non-conviction information that the police or other government bodies think is relevant. Disclosure Scotland continually monitor PVG scheme members' records for vetting information including criminal convictions that may affect their suitability to work with vulnerable groups.”