At Cygnet Health Care you’ll have the chance to make a real impact on patients and their families.
You’ll be exposed to all kinds of new challenges and responsibilities, to ensure you continue learning and developing as you go.
As part of an organisation with an outstanding reputation for innovation in the sector, you’ll benefit from a vibrant culture tailored to help you thrive, whatever your level or career goals.
Make a bigger difference to your career and to patient care with us.
Cygnet Brunel is our new Neuropsychiatric service in Henbury. We have 32 beds, across four wards to meet a diverse range of needs for men with Neuropsychiatric needs, including physical and mental health needs, managing complex behaviours and supporting individuals with all activities of daily living including personal care.
We are proud of our achievements at Brunel and are looking for determined and compassionate staff to join our growing team.
In this role:
We are offering staff an opportunity to contribute to the development of a new service, in line with Cygnet values.
At Brunel, we support individuals with complex needs in the following areas to improve their quality of life, meaning they can work towards discharge into the community;
• Behaviour management
• Goal setting and person cantered care planning and review
• Maintenance of Physical and Mental health
• Increasing independence
• Alternative Communication strategies
• Support and increase of skills in all activities of daily living
• Accessing the community
• Maintaining relationships with family and friends
• Educational, vocational and leisure opportunities
• Maintaining a safe, clean and enjoyable environment to live and work in
We're looking for:
• Passionate people who have a genuine desire to make a difference in people’s lives
• Energetic people to join our team and work within a fast paced environment
• Strong team players
• People who can be flexible and creative in their approach to meet the needs of individuals with complex needs
• Staff who enjoy a challenge and want to be part of an exciting, developing service
In return we’ll offer you:
• Full Induction and training
• Regular mentorship and support
• Opportunity to undertake further learning, including The Nurse Apprenticeship Scheme
• The opportunity to work alongside the clinical team and experts in their field
• Opportunities and support for career development and progression
• Free parking
• DBS paid
• Free uniform
• Free meals on duty & paid breaks.
• Opportunity for overtime
• Employee Discount Scheme
Please note: successful candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
Ready to make a positive change? Please click on the ‘apply now’ link below.