Give your career a positive change.
At Cygnet Health Care you’ll have the chance to make a real impact on patients and their families. You’ll be exposed to all kinds of new challenges and responsibilities, to ensure you continue learning and developing as you go.
As part of an organisation with an outstanding reputation for innovation in the sector, you’ll benefit from a vibrant culture tailored to help you thrive, whatever your level or career goals.
Make a bigger difference to your career and to patient care with us
Cygnet Hospital Ealing provides a welcoming, non-institutional environment, offering personalised treatment for service users with an eating disorder and/or personality disorder. This includes a unique combined treatment for individuals with both conditions, meaning a secondary diagnosis is not an excluding factor.
In this role you’ll:
• Assist with the preparation of all meals for staff and patients
• Stock rotation
• Put away all deliveries
• Ensure the cleanliness of the kitchen service areas and staff dining room
We're looking for people who have:
• Previous catering experience
• A basic food hygiene certificate
• A polite and professional attitude to internal and external quests at all times
In return we’ll offer you:
• Employee Discount Scheme
• DBS paid
• Regular coaching and support
• Opportunity to undertake further learning with our excellent apprenticeship scheme
• Birthday and Anniversary leave.
Please note: successful candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
Ready to make a positive change? Please click on the ‘apply now’ link below.