Give your career a positive change.
At Cygnet Health Care you’ll have the chance to make a real impact on patients and their families. You’ll be exposed to all kinds of new challenges and responsibilities, to ensure you continue learning and developing as you go.
As part of an organisation with an outstanding reputation for innovation in the sector, you’ll benefit from a vibrant culture tailored to help you thrive, whatever your level or career goals.
Make a bigger difference to your career and to patients care with us.
Whorlton Hall is an Independent Hospital for adults living with a learning disability
In this role you will:
• Ensure the site maintains a high level of cleanliness
• Maintain daily, weekly cleaning regimes
• Ensure that equipment is clean and well maintained
• Ensure cleaning stock is maintained.
We're looking for people who have:
• Knowledge of COSHH (desirable)
• Experience in housekeeping or domestic work (desirable)
• A friendly, positive attitude.
In return we’ll offer you:
• Opportunity for overtime
• Employee Discount Scheme
• DBS paid
• Free uniform
• Regular coaching and support
• Opportunity to undertake further learning with our excellent apprenticeship scheme
• Free meals on duty
Please note: successful candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
Ready to make a positive change? Please click on the ‘apply now’ link below.