Choose a career that inspires people.
Progress your career as a valued member of one of the most respected and supportive teams in the healthcare sector. In helping us deliver outstanding healthcare you’ll be making a real difference to residents and their families every single day, with support from the organisation and your colleagues every step of the way.
At Cygnet Health Care, we believe that every person contributes to make our close-knit team inspiring. We share a passion of inspiring the people in our care, as well as each other. As a part of our team, you can share our passion of helping others too.
Located in South Leverton, Retford, Cygnet Beeches is a 12 bed specialist residential service for adults with autism, learning disabilities and who may present with behaviours that challenge. We aim to provide a safe, comfortable and effective care environment for those in our care, promoting independence and community integration.
We are currently recruiting for casual/bank support workers who are looking for flexibilty and can offer 12hr day or nights shifts to cover for annual leave, sickness, training, etc. Driving licence and own transport will be essential due to rural location of home and lack of public transport.
In this role you’ll:
- Offer enhanced care with a flexible learning approach for all our residents
- Work in the residential area, providing guidance and encouragement to residents through physical and emotional support
- Maintain a safe, clean and enjoyable environment to live and work in
- Assist residents with their medical and welfare needs and report as required
- Safeguard residents
- Learn about individuals’ specific needs and provide help in the most appropriate way.
We're looking for people who have:
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to be a good team player
- The sensitivity and energy required to provide a trusting, stimulating and varied lifestyle for the residents
- A genuine desire to make a real difference in people’s lives
In return we’ll offer you:
- Full Training
- Employee Discount Scheme
- DBS paid
- Regular coaching and support
- Free Parking on Site
- Free meals on duty
Please note: successful candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.