We have a fantastic opportunity for an In House Recruiter to join our busy Resourcing Team in Central Birmingham.
You will have responsibility for recruiting care & support workers for our services nationwide.
This role will be working Monday to Friday, 37.5hrs per week.
Cygnet Health Care has over 30 years' experience in providing specialist mental health treatment, rehabilitation and support in service user focused environments that provide evidenced, quality health care in national and regional care pathways.
In this role you will oversee the recruitment for a number of our services and manage vacancies from the point of advertising through to offer stage. You will adhere to the Cygnet Resourcing Process and Recruitment Team KPIs.
Daily duties can include:
• Sifting new applications and direct sourcing candidates across various Job Boards and Linked In Recruiter
• Telephone screening candidate
• Interview scheduling
• Providing successful and unsuccessful candidate feedback on their applications, where necessary
• Ensuring the applicant tracking system (ATS) is maintained and up to date
• Completing relevant recruitment administration tasks to ensure information is provided for reporting purposes
• Attending site visits / recruitment events / careers fairs on an ad-hoc basis to promote the Cygnet Health Care employer brand and career opportunities
• Engaging with HR / Ops Directors in the business
We are looking for…
• Proven recruitment experience (Ideally within the healthcare market)
• A confident and effective communicator
• Excellent interpersonal skills and phone manner
• Good stakeholder management with the ability to build up good working relationships
• High level of attention to detail
• The ability to effectively direct source candidates, using own initiative and thinking creatively to propose new ideas
• Proficient in the use of IT to include Microsoft Office Suite and the ability to use applicant tracking systems
• Previous experience in a recruitment role (preferably in house) or experience of working for a recruitment agency is desirable
• Experience within the health care sector is desirable
Why Cygnet? We'll offer you...
• Salary: £22,000
• City centre location and less than a 5 minute walk from New Street station
• 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
• Company pension scheme
• Employee recognition initiatives
• Training opportunities
• Employee discount scheme
If this is an opportunity you are interested in, please apply with an up to date copy of your CV which details the relevant experience and skills you could bring to this role.